Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

anyone planning on actually playing in their hyperchases? it bothers me a bit that a $120 shoe doesn't have at least zoom air in the forefoot (NDC only says phylon). if the cushioning feels like crap, it's gonna be hard to justify keeping them.
I'm planning on playing in them. Honestly, I can't ever feel Zoom...

Fits true to size, picked up a 12. HOH 34th got a good amount. Best all star shoe to release this weekend, my .02

Whew. Ended up with an 11.5 in both the checkerboard and green. Will probably just keep 1 (leaning towards the green).

dudes already flooding twitter with "offer up' for those fragments lol. I don't get it, whats so special about fragments? I guess I can understand the jordan x fragment but these? Don't see anything special...

Never had to do it before, if I call a Nike store with these still in stock will they ship it? And should I still be able to use a Nike gift card?

Never had to do it before, if I call a Nike store with these still in stock will they ship it? And should I still be able to use a Nike gift card?
Not real sure but if you have any luck please let me know! I really wanted these but had a meeting at work and couldn't cop!

Some say TTS. I'm honestly on the fence. I didn't like how my outer two toes touched the top of the insole if that makes any sense. Personal opinion, they fit similar to Kobe 9s. Just my 2 cents
i know what u mean
After going back and forth with my TTS and .5 up for about 15 mins at Foot Locker, I'd say for me personally, TTS is better. 

Unfortunately I didn't have the option of going half size up (sz 12) but the shoe does feel like it'll stretch in the toe box over time. The length is right, just mad narrow up front.

These frags have been killing me all day. been trying to add to cart but just cant.

need that 12 checkerboard. :frown:

PU midsole feels like crap but hopefully after break-in they feel better. Lunarlon would have been good. As of now, Kyrie 1>Hyperchase
Thanks for the quick review. Lack of midsole tech/cushioning was my main concern, and now narrowness in the forefoot is another (I have wide feet). Not so excited about these anymore...

Just got these from House of Hoops.

It was the last one and the tongue signature "H" is melted or something. I had the option to return or size up or down, but I decided just to keep them F*** It I guess. I'll wear what I want to wear! 

It was the last one and the tongue signature "H" is melted or something. I had the option to return or size up or down, but I decided just to keep them F*** It I guess. I'll wear what I want to wear! 

View media item 1398880

Hell naw bruh...the manager should have cut you a deal on those off the rip. 10%...20%...something!

Last edited:
played in em for a couple hours...drop in midsole will probably need to be broken in to start feeling good...not so sure and if it doesnt work out the kobe 8/kb mentality insole can be dropped in
shoes fit great TTS for me but under the ankle it lacks a bit of cushioning and it jabbed at the ankle bone a bit to create a little bit of discomfort...but not too much just had to lace em real tight near the top and it was almost completely gone
overall love the shoes because they just look dope as hell and they play great imo

Anyone that went to the store go .5 size up? Or did y'all stay TTS? 
I actually went a .5 size up which i rarely do but these were to me just cut alil small and my normal size fit tight.....i also went up a .5 on the Run The Gun PE they did for him and to me these were very similar and had the same fit and cut

Anyone that went to the store go .5 size up? Or did y'all stay TTS? 
I actually went a .5 size up which i rarely do but these were to me just cut alil small and my normal size fit tight.....i also went up a .5 on the Run The Gun PE they did for him and to me these were very similar and had the same fit and cut
I was torn, but I think the toebox will stretch a little and I stayed TTS on the All Starts. I was at HoH and was going to buy a pair but there were no returns, so i stuck with the pair I got on NDC. I got my Frags .5 up though. 

THATS HORRIBLE!!!!!.....Nike man
mean.gif

Really really nice in person. Glad I impulse bought them, lol. 
pimp.gif
Indeed. I hope there's zero hype around them for future releases, too. I want to able to stroll in the store a few days after the release, buy and leave.

Last edited:
Really can't believe the ASG "JH" sold out in less than 10 mins online..

My boy came through in NYC on gettin me a pair tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom