Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Well two people bit at $950 on stockx already so you never know.

tenor.gif

Reactions: ARK
Ha, well the good news is, we'll find out in a little less than a month how this all goes over. I expect to make a few bucks off this release, which isn't ever even my thing normally. If not, I will just decide: keep them or send them back to Nike. No lose scenario at the end of the day.

^^^^ Makes me want them even more. If anyone preordered a 9.5 and they don't fit, I would like to purchase them from you

I sort of keep forgetting I preordered these. Getting closer to them shipping out, though. Looking forward to it; having just decided to skip the Infra 6s, in my head I'm starting to justify the idea of keeping these. If fools happen to be paying stupid resale the week of the drop, I'll unload them. But the closer we get, I kind of hope that doesn't happen. And if it doesn't, between sending them back to Nike or keeping, I'm right now leaning toward keeping.

That’s why I preordered first, will ask questions later. If prices are high week of release, I’ll sell them. If not, I’ll either just return them to Nike or who knows, maybe I’ll get sucked into just keeping them for the novelty. But if people are paying, say, $500-plus for them, they’re gone. No idea what to expect, which is why I just hit the buy button when I got the preorder notification. I’m not usually a buy and flip guy but I thought that these at least have the potential to have fools and beasts paying dumb money right after release. But if it turns out there are enough to meet demand, that’s fine, too.

I hope there are people willing to pay $1,000 for these. Mine will be sold immediately if that's the case :lol:

I agree with you in general though, I'm intrigued to see how the supply and demand shakes out.

I expect to make a few bucks off this release, which isn't ever even my thing normally. If not, I will just decide: keep them or send them back to Nike.

If fools happen to be paying stupid resale the week of the drop, I'll unload them.

Dude... We get it, you are interested in seeing if you can make money on them.
You don't have to say something about it every post. :lol:

PO

Dude... We get it, you are interested in seeing if you can make money on them.
You don't have to say something about it every post. :lol:

PO

:lol: Snap, my fault. I honestly didn't even realize I was doing that. That IS annoying LOL. I come in here so infrequently; as I said, I actually keep forgetting about these for days at a time, then it pops back into my head at random moments so I pop in here. I think when I've posted those repetitive thoughts, I'm subconsciously talking/typing to myself, as I really don't know how I feel about the idea of $350 on these. I'm almost afraid I might just end up keeping them. Not because I can't afford them, but because it's all a bit silly :rofl:
But thanks for pointing that out, I won't say another word on that front until I have these bad boys in hand.

He's apart of the culture, though.
Not really. See my above comments. This is the first shoe I've ever bought, in 30 years of being a sneaker nerd, that any thought of reselling ever even crossed my mind for an instant.

Back
Top Bottom