Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

People live in houses full of technology, talking on the Internet all day and are amazed at a cordless drill motor tho...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im sayin......add a kd 8 elite leg sock. Run a vape tube up your leg an through your shirt like a hydration pack.
Attach it to a 75w single 18650 setup in the shoe with a 4 ml tank and ...BOOM
innovative performance footwear for the future....nike style
Now if only we ha DA technology to make shoes with DA speakers and mp3 or functioning spinners.

We had those from Dada. The Sprewells or whatever they were called for the NBA player. A guy in school had them and he got clowned regularly for them.

Notice how I capitalized DA twice in that very sentence bruh?
Perhaps my blatant sarcasm was too subtle for you :lol:

From the looks of it those charging pods are what's gonna make these stupid expensive. I guess $300 is my limit and that's a stretch. I really want em at $250 or less even.

Last edited:
I just want to be able to get them at retail, without having to go through a lot of hassle, especially being in Bahrain

I really want these. Guess I should keep my Yeezys from today ds might have to do some flipping to get these.

Want that white pair with the gum bottom but if I can get my hand on any pair I'd be ok.

Now that I think back to what Nike did for Back to the future day :smh: :smh: they really didn't give a **** :smh:

Want that white pair with the gum bottom but if I can get my hand on any pair I'd be ok.

Now that I think back to what Nike did for Back to the future day
mean.gif
mean.gif
they really didn't give a ****
mean.gif
didnt they do an auction or gonna do one? you really thought they were gonna release them to the public 
laugh.gif

didnt they do an auction or gonna do one? you really thought they were gonna release them to the public :lol:

Def not a general release but something to where they were a little more attainable then they were in 2011. Even when they announced the raffle there was still hope...but the raffle was slated for spring 2016

...Thursday was the first day of fall :stoneface:

I predict people will buy a shoe with auto laces but casually wear them without tightening them.

I think they actually look good with the laces loose TBH.

Just like wearing a belt but your *** is hanging out.

Im not planning on going after the first version if these. Im gonna sit back and see how it plays out.
Just sayin the whole point of the shoe is the lacing system otherwise you might as buy some Monarchs

Back
Top Bottom