Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

She's attractive but those shoes up that factor lol.

I might be in too but she has to have on nothing but the shoes.

The release isn't that far from now. Hopefully we get more info soon. I like these alot

Last edited:
We're just talking about cutting anyway, nobody mentioned marry or mall walking(though I'd do both of those with her too). Saw a pic of her at an, I think Yeezy release and she had on some black leathers with the Yeezy and was looking fresh as hell, I'd def Sport her.

I'd spend a little bit for these.
That Grey is way too pretty.

If I have to put in "work", pass. Drawing, in...Raffle, kiss my Converse.

Last edited:
Used the pic for the 'smirk' in response to the "she avg as **** get ya weight up" or whatever tf was said, not a 'stunt oh I'm so fine' pic.

I saw her live recently for a shoe reveal, I know what she looks like then and now, I'm smashing. 10 years from now when I don't know what she looks like, I'm smashing then, too. This ain't Highschool. I'm looking for the freak not the prom Queen.
The end.

Last edited:
that platinum grey is dope on fire!!
devil.gif

I'm more curious as to whether or not they're comfortable. What kinda cushioning are we looking at here or are we just buying an uncomfortable shoe for the power lacing?

I have a feeling if I buy these I won't be satisfied and will want MAGS 

mean.gif

I already WANT MAGS 
mean.gif

I'm kinda shocked that Nike hasn't mentioned what activities these can be worn for...it's always "performance first" right Nike?

I'm kinda shocked that Nike hasn't mentioned what activities these can be worn for...it's always "performance first" right Nike?
I dont think its really a performance shoe, which is why its in the SW category and has the 1.0 designation. 

Proving the lacing system on a mass scale seems to be the goal I think for this iteration. 

pretty much. these aren't even close to satisfying the MAG itch
mean.gif
these are wearable though.
While Mags are very nice to have, I coulnd never picture myself actually putting them on and wearing them out of the house.

It all depends on price. That auto-lacing is a gimmick and has no real advantage in the world. I´d be ready to spend a little more on that gimmick, but nothing over 300.

these are wearable though.

While Mags are very nice to have, I coulnd never picture myself actually putting them on and wearing them out of the house.

It all depends on price. That auto-lacing is a gimmick and has no real advantage in the world. I´d be ready to spend a little more on that gimmick, but nothing over 300.

I'd go $250 tops.

Agree on point about actually wearing them. I bought a pair of the Air Command Force and then stood in front of a full length mirror and decided I looked ridiculous wearing moon boots. I liked the shoes just not on my feet.

I hope if Nike is releasing these for the holiday season, they make them somewhat available and decently priced. I think a lot of people would buy these as a "gadget" gift if they just randomly saw them in store. But knowing Nike they wont't want them to "sit"

china retail for hyperadapt

granted that china retail price will be higher than US, probably US retail will be around 300ish

Back
Top Bottom