Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I feel like the 2.0 fit true to size for me. If you have narrow feet, go TTS, wide feet, you might want to go a half size up.

Yeah. I have wide feet and I could've gone up a size. It's not too bad. It's just that you don't even need power laces for it to feel fine when you put them on. :lol:

best thing about copping from nike is the return policy. sit on these until they (hopefully) go on sale in my size, then return and grab again for cheaper.

Was able to get the Dark Grey BB 1.0 at Nike’s sale price. Not sure if it’s worth keeping the OG black colorway too that I paid full retail for (371 after tax) and is brand new. Thoughts?

Was able to get the Dark Grey BB 1.0 at Nike’s sale price. Not sure if it’s worth keeping the OG black colorway too that I paid full retail for (371 after tax) and is brand new. Thoughts?

think one is enough imo

they will keep releasing new adapt models every year hopefully lol

Still holding out for AutoMax Mag.... but still very weary of the materials. Easy creasing on the upper and midsole are downers.

maybe not? just saw stock x listing that specifically referenced UK charger.
I'm almost 100% sure the pads and sensors are the same . It's the plug fittings used. In the UK we use a three prong fitting whereas in the US you use two. I'm not sure if the power at the socket is different but if it is maybe that is worth considering.

The AC adaptor is different to accommodate three vs two prongs. However, I don’t know what’s handles the difference in voltage, the pad or adaptor.

There's a size 12 at NDC
Screenshot_20200919_092756.jpg

infrared automax going for 3 flat... might scoop now. anybody beat em up yet?

how are they holding up?

Back
Top Bottom