Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Serious or joking???

Oh, dead serious lol. This'll officially be the most I've ever spent on sneakers if I can get 'em for retail. I think I paid $315 for my Lance Mountain AJ1s off StockX a few years ago, which is my previous record. I'm not a fan of paying resell, so usually if I can't get something for retail/on sale I move on. Just the idea of dropping this much on these makes me question my sanity, but it's the closest I'll ever get to owning Mags.

I love my adapt bbs. Worth every penny. Wish I could get on discount but my size sold out so glad I could at least get them retail. Chances of mags sitting?

Do they make these in a 13.5 ? Curious if I should get my true size or just go for the 13 to be safe .

Gave me a third-party payment failure notification, then said "purchased" and the charge hit my bank. So it looks like I'm good here. Went with my Air Max size of 10.5 since folks were saying they're pretty narrow and my forefoot is way wide. Hopefully they're not too long.

Gave me a third-party payment failure notification, then said "purchased" and the charge hit my bank. So it looks like I'm good here. Went with my Air Max size of 10.5 since folks were saying they're pretty narrow and my forefoot is way wide. Hopefully they're not too long.

Exact same thing happened to me haha.

If you're an Air Max 10.5, then I don't think they're going to be too long for you. I'm actually an Air Max 10 with a wider foot, and went with a 10.5 in the black version which I really like the fit of. If anything, you might find that you just can't tighten the 10.5 too much.

i REALLY wanted these, struck out on SNKRS (per usual), bounced back-n-forth between DSG and Footlocker, mentally gave up, ate some breakfast, went back to computer around 730am and to my amazement was FIANLLY able to cart my size (9.5) from Foot Locker.

So i'm happy!

:lol: I pray that at least 6 lbs of this is the charger!

Screenshot_20201022-215118.jpg

Last edited:
Was hyped to get my mag 2.0's in today. Selected size 9 on snkrs, opened box up, guess my order defaulted to my normal 8.5. Not the first time this has happened on snkrs. Can't even get my foot in lol.

Back
Top Bottom