Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

In for a pair because of the cool factor (autolacing, light up midsole). They remind me of Nike SB Project BA's. A very similar upper but thicker midsoles. I wonder if they offer warranties for broken motors/batteries.

I like the shoe coming out and everything. But i'm going to wait it out. Even on nike's site they said the shoe is a first step torwards a new direction in shoes. I'd rather wait for the tech to become cheaper, and used in "better" shoes in the future. (Just saying that last part because I can see fuse on the upper, and I personally don't like that material). I applaud Nike on this though, and making it available to Nike+ members to try cutting out resellers, and not having it only release through ebay auctions from their hands like other huge things have been (the mags which didn't self lace). I hope all who really want these will get them.

Wonder if they'll make a version of these with a zip up shroud, kinda like the zip up 95s from years back

Any info on the actual shoe? What's it supposed to be for? Apparently just walking around and showing off the light and lacing.

battery powered monarchs, interesting

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Monarchs are atrocious [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

In for a pear hopefully they're not outrageously expensive.

i know Nike likes to get everyone aboard the hype train, so do you think these will be the shoes US Olympic athletes wear on the podium this year?? The lights might be a bit much but, ya know, Murrica.

i know Nike likes to get everyone aboard the hype train, so do you think these will be the shoes US Olympic athletes wear on the podium this year?? The lights might be a bit much but, ya know, Murrica.
From what I know, the olympic shoe should be the Flyknit LunarEpic.

^ thats disappointing. I was hoping Nike would drop something gamechanging like the FK trainers. not really feeling those LunarEpics

Nike just showing these to the world just to warm us up for the real prize..................the real #NikeMags will be next

1 I wear my runners casually unlaced.
2 It adds useless weight for actually running or chillin in.
3 these are actually much better suited for the disabled than those Velcro wrapped soldiers

Back
Top Bottom