Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

That was terrible - struck out in all 10 spots for NYC.

Went to check LA and got in a spot for the 21st under my brothers name. He's in SD which is a good 1.5 hrs away so will have to be extra nice and ask him to go for me.
happy.gif

Silver 11 (got the black on resale under 2K before prices shot up to $3K+) 
grin.gif
if your brother can't make it. holla at me 
laugh.gif

So bummed I missed the registration [emoji]128553[/emoji] Needed LA or SF

Impossible now huh?

How do we check what size we booked? It doesn't show up in the email or nike+ app

For the folks who hit, I'm assuming it's necessary to print out the participant release form and bring it in?

For the folks who hit, I'm assuming it's necessary to print out the participant release form and bring it in?
Yeah man better to be safe than sorry. Would suck to miss out on your appointment due to forgetting to bring in the waiver. 

Last edited:
Also wondering about color/size doesn't say it in email or app. I'm sure they've got it logged. There will probably be a second email day of/day before with those details.

Also wondering about color/size doesn't say it in email or app. I'm sure they've got it logged. There will probably be a second email day of/day before with those details.

Did anyone's color/size info show up in the email? I reserved a grey 12. But not showing those details in email...

Nike has the size you got through with, but it is unlikely they will let you know what size you got ahead of time. Nothing nefarious, just not part of the subsequent emails. If you can't remember what you secured, you're appointment will likely be when you find out.

Don't be the grandma holding up the line at the airport cuz she can't find the second page to her boarding pass
laugh.gif

JK

You don't need to print anything or show anything other than your ID. 

Back
Top Bottom