Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Does it matter which pod charges the shoe? Like is it a lego where the shape matches perfectly? How do you know when it is fully charged? Im really intrigued by this shoe even though i cant afford it [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Its just a magnetic puck, shouldnt matter which shoe it goes on to. No idea about the battery level indicator... I tried mine on at Niketown then threw em in my closet when I got back home

Need the black pair.. been keeping an eye on 9.5 and 10s for the past few months.

Hoping they drop just a bit lower in resale value :nerd:

SS has a tried on 6.5 going up for sale this weekend for $900. Im tempted. I usually pass if I cant get for retail and dont really want a tried on pair. Still not a bad option at $900 ...ugh, decisions. Tempted.

Im sure someone else when buy it though, and pass it off as DS and much higher resell. :lol:

Last edited:
Does it matter which pod charges the shoe? Like is it a lego where the shape matches perfectly? How do you know when it is fully charged? Im really intrigued by this shoe even though i cant afford it [emoji]128532[/emoji]

There's no designated puck for each designated side; they are interchangeable.

Blue is full, yellow is half or less, and red is low battery. There will always be one last unlace if the battery is running at 1%, so your feet will not get stuck in the shoes.

Last edited:
Oh man, oh man! :smokin

Had a package come in yesterday and the Mrs said not to open it until April 1st, then she all of a sudden said I can open it today and this is what I got :pimp:

9sdkif.jpg

scxnxu.jpg

Last edited:
[emoji]128562[/emoji]

...Well LOOK.[emoji]128079[/emoji]AT.[emoji]128079[/emoji]WIFEY![emoji]128079[/emoji]

Thats dope. Congrats man! :nthat:

Thanks brothas [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Once I re-up on reps, I'll hit the rep button :wink:

nice man, glad you finally got a pair!

it'll never happen for me [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Oh man, oh man! :smokin

Had a package come in yesterday and the Mrs said not to open it until April 1st, then she all of a sudden said I can open it today and this is what I got :pimp:

9sdkif.jpg

scxnxu.jpg

:nerd: congratulations, man! How are you liking 'em so far?

Last edited:
Did anyone ever have experience wearing these while flying? Traveling later this week and wanted to wear em but was unsure about how the TSA would deal with it.

Did anyone ever have experience wearing these while flying? Traveling later this week and wanted to wear em but was unsure about how the TSA would deal with it.
I flew to NY twice in a week to pick mine up from reservations, both times they inspected them and wiped them down but thats about it. Just tell them whats in the shoe beforehand so they can do what they gotta do and not hold you up.

I carried that huge box onto the plane with me :lol: they run it through the xray then opened it up, took each shoe out and wiped them down with that swab that detects explosives then let me go on my way.

I carried that huge box onto the plane with me :lol: they run it through the xray then opened it up, took each shoe out and wiped them down with that swab that detects explosives then let me go on my way.

Would've been dope if you showed them how the shoes work just to get their reactions.

Would've been dope if you showed them how the shoes work just to get their reactions.
The first day I was going back through Laguardia the girl at TSA knew what they were and called a few people over to show them. The second day I just told them ahead of time they are self lacing shoes with electronics inside and they wanted to see them work so I showed them and they thought I was insane for spending 800 on shoes :lol:

The first day I was going back through Laguardia the girl at TSA knew what they were and called a few people over to show them. The second day I just told them ahead of time they are self lacing shoes with electronics inside and they wanted to see them work so I showed them and they thought I was insane for spending 800 on shoes
laugh.gif
sounds cool lol man i wish i could get a pair 

shoutouts to you @babyJs23  for finally getting your pair man. mine will come eventually 

Back
Top Bottom