Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Was just visiting at NikeLab Chicago - they did it the right way over there. 21M is savage city. 

22 pairs in at 10 am, then 8 more came in around 3.  Some kids saw the boxes going from the 1st floor to the 5th, got a few friends to come and picked up 5 of the 8.  Apparently they were going crazy, couldn't believe it was real.  

Makes me happy to hear, even if they resell, something about that just sits better than the nonsense we deal with in NYC.

I have a love/hate relationship with NY and these sneaker releases fuel the hate, but like always-on to the next drop.

But you know they made prob like 50 extra pairs lol. They should have made tons on day one but didnt. I have moved on from them and will never pay resell on these. Are you guys the same way and moved on from them.

My wife bought me my Silver pair but, I'm still trying to get a black pair.

I won't move on until then :wink:

But why make more? They love that limited tag on kicks

But you know they made prob like 50 extra pairs lol. They should have made tons on day one but didnt. I have moved on from them and will never pay resell on these. Are you guys the same way and moved on from them.
:lol: why do you think they made a few more for a draw? They just didnt release them all. This isnt a super simple shoe just whip up a small batch.

Ive been following my size on Goat for a while now. Prices been dropping all day!

SELL SELL SELL! FIRE SALE!! :lol:

Jk

Still getting notifications.

Thats right, keep on dropping [emoji]128520[/emoji]

I almost traded my Zebra Yeezys for these, now Im glad I didnt. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

is that from yesterdays/todays 21M drop??

It was yesterday so I'm assuming that was when they F&F ones released. Not sure if there were any limitations in 21M but if 3 of them were able to buy that many pairs, probably not. Just disgusted by this.

NikeAtlanta
6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeBoston
6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeChicago
5:00-6:00 pm CST

NikeDallas
5:00-6:00 pm CST

NikeLasVegas
3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeLosAngeles
3:00-4:00 pm PST