Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

If this is your way of upping your post count youre going to get banned.

Make appropriate comments.

Not irrelevant rubbish in any old thread.
Did I say something wrong. I’m just not a fan of the shape of the shoe. And the lights on the side reminds me of the cheap l.a gear shoes from the 80’s. sorry I guess I should explain the term I’m sleep.

With 4 post in this forum yeah. You probably should until people know you actually mean ‘im sleeping on this one’.

Hey has anyone worn these for travel? Curious to see if they get flagged at all at airports with the motor and stuff in them, flying this weekend and want to wear my pair

I have. They’ll probably pull you aside and swab the shoe really quickly. One agent told me they looked “crazy” in the scan so I’m sure they do look suspicious to most agents. I think one time they passed through security and nobody said anything though lol.

A3348109-2BD2-442B-A677-1AD5990B76FC.jpeg
Can’t wait to see them

Hey has anyone worn these for travel? Curious to see if they get flagged at all at airports with the motor and stuff in them, flying this weekend and want to wear my pair

I usually bring them on as a carry on and wear something more loose fitting.

Hmm. Since the 33s are $175 they are bit overpriced just for auto-lace feature. Now what cushioning system and materials they'll have...

Could care less about auto-lacing

How about an auto cushioning system that changes depending on style of play, weight, etc

they kind of imply there might be new cushioning to go along with it, at least that's what I got from the bouncing dots

I thought that the lights meant that there are lights on the shoes just like the Hypers. The bouncing was to allude to them being for basketball. That's just my assumption.

good point

in the vid it looks like they are adjusting the fit via an app... i wonder if someone could hack that and the opposing team adjust the fit of the shoe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom