Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 8.14.43 AM.png

The new design looks promising but the idea of phone connectivity via an app seemed like it was already tried and abandoned with the Nike plus tech shoes like the Lebron X+ and the Hyperdunk 2012+. Glad they’re deciding to pick it up again as the idea was promising back then just not executed perfectly.
Was about to say the same thing. This is a repacked gimmick

Yeah i like the looks of them. But how heavy are they about to be with the auto lacing tech in there? And how well are they really going to perform. And for $350? I mean....im good but i appreciate the tech and the effort here by nike

Yeah these trash lol

Unless it’s as comfortable as boost it’s a super easy pass. I hate how theirs no laces.

350 is too much

Seems like nike only has a hit these days when it’s a collab with a popular designer . They stuff they make on there own is garbage.

Yeah these trash lol

Unless it’s as comfortable as boost it’s a super easy pass. I hate how theirs no laces.

350 is too much

Seems like nike only has a hit these days when it’s a collab with a popular designer . They stuff they make on there own is garbage.

vapormax , reacts, and 270's all did ok

i think these 720's will do ok too

Also, it would have been very cool if this was marketed as one their sig athletes shoes

It doesn't fit Bron's aesthetic but that would have been innovative, instead of using these "future" NBA stars

vapormax , reacts, and 270's all did ok

i think these 720's will do ok too

Yeah they were all meh too me

I hate the vapormax sole, that split almost made me crash my car when it caught on gas pedal lol.

The reacts were cool but the only good ones were the first two that dropped. The ones without see thru material are all sitting at stores about to his discounts.

Back
Top Bottom