Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

TTS it is! The “great “sizing” debate” is over!
I'm pretty sure Nike would have the foresight to make damned sure these things fit true to size. I imagine they want as few returns as possible with this shoe.

@rainking im kind of starting to flip. If it wasnt for getting burned on the 33s id have more confidence in the BBs though.

I saw a pic in here with tapered denim or whatever on and they looked pretty dope. I still dont care for that lazy looking rectangle strap piece on top and the toe rand but more on feet pics in streetwear could sway me.

Count me in also for a Mag colorway. Something in a higher cut would be welcomed too. But this BB is the original release so theres something to that as well. I dont know...

Nike EU sold out right away in a few sizes and few minutes later all sizes sold out. Easy cop, no SNEAKRS bull**** :wink:

All you guys who ordered from Nike EU will need an adaptor to plug in the charging station I would imagine as continental Europe and the UK both have very different 220-240 volt set ups.

DBF59CD4-543D-45A2-B5A5-2FC6151AC4D4.png

Yessss siiirrrr size 12 gang

All you guys who ordered from Nike EU will need an adaptor to plug in the charging station I would imagine as continental Europe and the UK both have very different 220-240 volt set ups.
Will be included of course.

I'm pretty sure Nike would have the foresight to make damned sure these things fit true to size. I imagine they want as few returns as possible with this shoe.
Nike actually said on the product page to order half a size up.

Back
Top Bottom