Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

FC10F8F3-D18D-4EF6-A6DA-DA3A2BFCB3BE.png

Got card declined 3 times and still hit on my tts 10.5

Got a 0.5 size up but sold out on my TTS. Do I make the hike to Nike Boston to try them on and grab my TTS? Ehhhhhh

Honestly think most people will be fine with TTS. The fuse portion around the edge of the toe is very hard and might bother you if it is a bit short length wise. I have narrow feet so I'm trying my TTs

Missed out on snkrs got an error message 3 times in a row only to see the sold out after the 3rd time. I for one am not hitting up the inflated reseller market because of concerns about sizing and tech in the shoe. No way to return if anything goes wrong.

I mean I figured I'd try cause all I take is Ls on snkrs. But looked at 10 05 and actually hit quick. Maybe everybody still sleeping today lol...my bank account hating me this month.
They sold out already but they were up there for about 3/4 minutes or so.

Should have gone true to size but went with a 14 since 13.5 don’t exist. Don’t have much faith that they will fit. Shoulda just stayed true but it looks like the 13s sold fast no way so I guess I had no choice

What the hell is going on in here? Why wouldnt you just pre order from Nike them if you wanted them? Waiting until SNKRS drops them is kind of masochistic.

My dude !!! Thanks for posting Got my size 13. Last one as well. may have struck out on SNKRS but won on the day. Again my dude thanks bro
Your welcome man. I was super surprised the opened early. I planned on standing outside for a few hours. But 8:00am the door opened I was in and out in 5 min. I’m a 13 as well. Not sure how many people came after me but a lot of people were buying 13-14 when I was in line to pay.

Back
Top Bottom