Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Screenshot_20190305-132845_Gallery.jpg

Went a full size up and glad I did. Paired with my s8 in 1 minute. Really happy with them.

Screenshot_20190305-132845_Gallery.jpg

Went a full size up and glad I did. Paired with my s8 in 1 minute. Really happy with them.

Do you mind sharing what your true size is? My true size is 8.5 and for the looser fit, I'd go up to a size 9. I'm hanging onto the 9.5 right now, but I'm not willing to wear it out since I'm reading from people here that the upper breaks in and becomes a bit looser over time.

Everyones feet are different. They feel fine to me. Didnt buy them to play in. 1cm extra in the toe box for casual wear is no big deal to me. Don't know about "big mistake".... They're just kicks. It's not that serious. :smile:
Not throwing shade at you. And no, it's not that serious. What I meant was, there is NO WAY I could rock a 12 in these rather than the TTS 11 I bought and wear. I mean, I guess I COULD wear a full size up, but they'd be freaking huge on me. That's why I said, unless you have strange feet. I certainly know that everyone's feet are different, but if someone is a legit size X, going up a full size makes less than zero sense to me. But hey, that's just me. Hope you enjoy them and don't find them to be too big after a while.

Not throwing shade at you. And no, it's not that serious. What I meant was, there is NO WAY I could rock a 12 in these rather than the TTS 11 I bought and wear. I mean, I guess I COULD wear a full size up, but they'd be freaking huge on me. That's why I said, unless you have strange feet. I certainly know that everyone's feet are different, but if someone is a legit size X, going up a full size makes less than zero sense to me. But hey, that's just me. Hope you enjoy them and don't find them to be too big after a while.

that's like saying i'm a size 9.5 and always going 1.5 size up...no, i'm just a size 11.

Has anyone else applied Crep protect or similar sprays to these? Curious how they work with the tech on these. Guessing they would be fine

Has anyone else applied Crep protect or similar sprays to these? Curious how they work with the tech on these. Guessing they would be fine

I just about always use the Champs/FTL brand, and it works great. I sprayed mine, and everything seems to be fine.

Shoes stopped loosening app the way, looking they will be sent back for a refund. Nike botched the launch of these, probably wait until the next generation when they may have worked all of the bugs out

Shoes stopped loosening app the way, looking they will be sent back for a refund. Nike botched the launch of these, probably wait until the next generation when they may have worked all of the bugs out

Shoes stopped loosening app the way?

I think he meant "all the way."

Did you try to factory-reset the shoe?

Meant all the way, but yeah have done everything. Kind of crazy they don't have a way to fix these issues. Hoping that maybe once they get the app up and running for Android they could loosen that way. Don't really want to send the shoe back for a refund with no restock in site. Wish they had a program that would allow returns to have a chance to buy future models before the public.

Back
Top Bottom