Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

What’s the better get; FOG 1 green or orange, or Adapt BB Mag?

giphy.gif

These "MAG" Adapts ...
I love BTTF. I own the first drop of the Adapts. I wish I had the actual MAGs.
But these ... kind of suck. They just don't look right. I hate to say it and no offense to anyone who bought them, I get it for sure. Yet the Adapts in this makeup are just lacking something. For starters, they should have switched up the swoosh. It's the worst element of all of the Adapt BBs. If they had put a more streamlined swoosh on the lateral side, more akin to the actual MAGS and even the OG Hyperdunks, it would have gone a LONG way. As it is, I much prefer the OG black colorway on these shoes. God I wish Nike would stop being so lazy so much of the time.

:evil::angry::evil:

Half sz up is pushing it and we had this discussion early on in the thread dude! Your banned from ever giving out sizing recommendations lol NEVER EVER
You don't need to size up in Adapts. This discussion already ran its full course 3.5 months ago when the OG colorway dropped. Most people who went TTS were fine. I am one of them. Yes, they can be a B to put on but they get better with wear. Had I gone up .5, my toes would be swimming in that toebox.

You don't need to size up in Adapts. This discussion already ran its full course 3.5 months ago when the OG colorway dropped. Most people who went TTS were fine. I am one of them. Yes, they can be a B to put on but they get better with wear. Had I gone up .5, my toes would be swimming in that toebox.

Tell that to ARK ARK , not me lol

TTS for sure and we agreed they fit like the Kobe 11s

Welp, my $285 bid for the OG colorway just got accepted on Stock-X. Now I don’t know if I’m more nervous or excited haha. I whiffed on the OG colorway and after seeing a bunch of people have trouble with theirs I saw it as maybe a blessing in disguise.

Honestly I just LOVE how the shoe looks. I would have happily paid $100 less if they released it as a regular *** shoes with laces.

Welp, my $285 bid for the OG colorway just got accepted on Stock-X. Now I don’t know if I’m more nervous or excited haha. I whiffed on the OG colorway and after seeing a bunch of people have trouble with theirs I saw it as maybe a blessing in disguise.

Honestly I just LOVE how the shoe looks. I would have happily paid $100 less if they released it as a regular *** shoes with laces.
Black OG colorway is still easily the best to me. Haven't worn mine in weeks, need to bust them out. Knock on wood, I haven't had any issues with mine from the original pre-order from Nike. They do look great regardless of the lacing tech. The giant swoosh is the only thing I don't love about the design. I wish they had no swoosh other than the small one printed on the lateral side of the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom