Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

7D86A238-2EAC-47EB-BE94-B87E13A16D62.jpeg
Received from Richards in less than a day..tried them on and the auto lacing is drastically improved and surprisingly they fit true to size for me..I returned this pair cause I have the NDC pair coming in on Friday. I was pleased that they were comfortable too. Great shoe IMO. Kinda wanna shoot around in them at a Local YMCA :lol:

7D86A238-2EAC-47EB-BE94-B87E13A16D62.jpeg
Received from Richards in less than a day..tried them on and the auto lacing is drastically improved and surprisingly they fit true to size for me..I returned this pair cause I have the NDC pair coming in on Friday. I was pleased that they were comfortable too. Great shoe IMO. Kinda wanna shoot around in them at a Local YMCA :lol:

Ha ha the little guy looking over. “I need a pair!”

In what way is the auto lacing better?

It fits way more snug than my hyperadapt 1.0. With my 1.0s you always had to press the button for the shoe to lace but these it’s truly automatic. That may change over time but I’m impressed. I can see myself playing b-ball in these

It fits way more snug than my hyperadapt 1.0. With my 1.0s you always had to press the button for the shoe to lace but these it’s truly automatic. That may change over time but I’m impressed. I can see myself playing b-ball in these

My 1s would auto lace when I put my foot in...

no button required

What’s the sole material made of on these? React? Lunarlon? Phylon? All I can imagine is stepping on a battery pack each stride...

Wide(r) foot crew checking in...

I wear 9.5 in AF1's, 9.5-10 in dunks, 10 in most Air Maxes with pretty loose laces. I had made the horrible decision of getting a 9.5 in the OG Hyperadapts, so the main debate I was having for these was either go with what I feel is my current Nike TTS of 10, or size up to 10.5. Ended up getting the 10.5 and am super glad that I did... I have to lace them on the tighter end, but once I do then I feel pretty locked down. I have the right amount of toe width, and honestly not that much room at the tips.

For me, these are a little hit and miss with the auto-lacing.. sometimes it automatically starts when I put my foot in, but sometimes I have to use the button. Also, loosening to take off was a little confusing at first, since you can't visually see all of the loosening that's happening... but when you take your foot out then the laces on the tongue pull out and you can see how much slack there is.

So lucky for me. I got two pairs of the size 10 and that’s the size that I’m gonna keep. I got wide feet and I would always get a 9.5. But 10 fits a lot better

Update on autolacing - it does work on my pair, but it just takes longer for it to kick in than it did on the OG Hyperadapts.

Also, after wearing them out and being active in them, my preferred lacing setting is only 40/40 even with them being a half size larger than my TTS. I think overall my feet are just not really designed for newer basketball shoes, but I am really liking these.

My wife just text me and said that the biggest box from Footlocker she had ever seen in her life just arrived at our house lol.... so looks like my shoes came today can't wait to get home and try them out

Thinking about getting a pair to annoy my lady with. The eye rolls and " omg you're such a geeks" will be flying, when she hears that makita drill motor go off and the lights start blinking

Back
Top Bottom