Nike Hyperdunk 2011

If these really do pop up next weekend, I'm feelin like between the bafoonery that's bound to happen with the yeezys plus the military iv's these should be impossible...

Then again, nike's been known to drop the ball a time or two

Hope the people that really wants these can get them. 

Nike cold.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone ball in the Hyperdunk Elites? They have full length zoom right? You should be able to feel the difference in the shoe? I am currently balling in Lebron 9 Elite, but the gold is chipping off so I might just return them and use Eastbay Gift card plus a 25% promo code on the Hyperdunk Elites. Should drop the price down to about $120.

Originally Posted by spenceryuan

Anyone ball in the Hyperdunk Elites? They have full length zoom right? You should be able to feel the difference in the shoe? I am currently balling in Lebron 9 Elite, but the gold is chipping off so I might just return them and use Eastbay Gift card plus a 25% promo code on the Hyperdunk Elites. Should drop the price down to about $120.

I don't think they are full-length.I hope so though

I was at the HoH in willobrook this morning at 730 about 20-30 ppl in line for these. The manager finally came out and said wristbands for only military iv's. Most people bounced. No word on the BG's.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

I was at the HoH in willobrook this morning at 730 about 20-30 ppl in line for these. The manager finally came out and said wristbands for only military iv's. Most people bounced. No word on the BG's.
yeah they not getting the yeezy or BGs...

If these do come out the 9th they'll either be real easy to cop with everyone's attention on the yeezys or they'll serve as everyone's consolation price if they miss out

Anyone know the MSRP on the BGs? I'm thinking about copping early since I wont be able to cop on the "new" release day. Not sure if I'm getting a good price or not...I think it's a little high, but not terrible.

Back
Top Bottom