Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I think MSRP on the BGs is 140
hmmm ok that makes me think 2x about paying $280....Do you think the "galaxy" tag on this will drive the price through the roof like all the other ASG releases? 

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I think MSRP on the BGs is 140
hmmm ok that makes me think 2x about paying $280....Do you think the "galaxy" tag on this will drive the price through the roof like all the other ASG releases? 

In this day and age, everything is hyped and overpriced bruh...these will probably hit the resell market for around $350-$400 depending on how many release and if they release on NDC or not....

Yea you're probably right, just waiting on a email back from the dude who's got them. I'll probably pull the trigger. Got a little dough left over since I struck out on the yeezy's.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Yea you're probably right, just waiting on a email back from the dude who's got them. I'll probably pull the trigger. Got a little dough left over since I struck out on the yeezy's.

I would just wait if I was you personally, because the rumor is they're suppose to release next week on June 23rd. You can even looking at some of the people on ebay who are preselling the shoe, they're even saying they will ship the shoe once they release on June 23rd and one guy even said if you live in the California area hell even drive to meet up with you. but yes they are preselling them for stupid prices like $550 and $700 
sick.gif
 but my point is if the shoes are coming out next week for $140 what's the point of buying them early? If you wanted them early you could've bought them months ago from Air knight or kickscrew, So i would just waiting and pay that $140 if I was you now, that's what I'm doing

Talked with a few managers at my local mall today and they said they couldn't talk about the release date! They know it is the 23rd of this month, but Nike has some how managed Footlocker and House of Hoops to keep their mouths sealed till the week of the 23rd!

When I asked the manager why, he responded with, "You know Nike is hush, hush about everything know after the release of the Yeezys!"

I don't know what to think of his comment!

^^^ standard Nike business practices unfortunately. The lows should retail for no more than 75-80 bucks given the blatant lack of tech

Best $60 i ever spent.

Found these at the nordstram rack in union square last month, box was ripped but I didnt care

aca7ab.jpg

These turn heads a lot,

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Best $60 i ever spent.

Found these at the nordstram rack in union square last month, box was ripped but I didnt care

aca7ab.jpg

These turn heads a lot,

I had a chance to get them for retail and passed...totally regret it now

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sucks they took the zoom air out the heel and the carbon fiber is gone, smh.

Carbon fiber? The regular versions aren't really carbon fiber. They're also the same as the lows, only the hi-cuts pattern itself like CF.

Evidence? See the interview of Leo Chang on the Hyperdunk 2011 via SC.

Best $60 i ever spent.

aca7ab.jpg

These turn heads a lot,

No...its not the shoes, its you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Carbon fiber? The regular versions aren't really carbon fiber. They're also the same as the lows, only the hi-cuts pattern itself like CF.

wow ....... even the Blake 10.0's??  they definitely look like real CF.  I've be dopped.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Best $60 i ever spent.

aca7ab.jpg

These turn heads a lot,

No...its not the shoes, its you
wink.gif

I hope you're a girl, otherwise, these young bloods out here be tripping! Lmao!Still no word on RD, huh?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

wow ....... even the Blake 10.0's??  they definitely look like real CF.  I've be dopped.

Yes sir.

Well I've heard these are some great hooping shoes I need to give em a shot bc the kd ivs are pretty uncomfortable to hoop in

Back
Top Bottom