Nike Hyperdunk 2011

IDC if they don't make money on the resell, I want these for MY feet!
I know a lot of heat is scheduled for the summer, but it reminds of the good ol' days where there was no stress in copping a pair you actually like. The Yeezy/Military IV is a prime example, there were a ton of people who were able to pick up their IV's with no struggles since all the hypebeasts were after the yeezy's. Honestly, I HOPE these flop.

I just chatted with Nike, they said they already released....not buying it. Called HOH OR, they have no idea. Idk why Nike Portland said the 29th friday doesn't make sense. They just need to cut out posting release dates and make everybody physically go to the stores, like the days before the Web.

Talked to a grip of stores in my area today and had the same response from all of them!

No go for this Saturday!!!

It's gonna be one of those releases where they drop a few places like Mr. R Sports in Miami!

They're gonna sell out an then a few weeks later they're gone be everywhere! Very similar to the KD Rouges!

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Talked to a grip of stores in my area today and had the same response from all of them!

No go for this Saturday!!!

It's gonna be one of those releases where they drop a few places like Mr. R Sports in Miami!

They're gonna sell out an then a few weeks later they're gone be everywhere! Very similar to the KD Rouges!
I doubt there going to be everywhere or sit on any shelves. I mean we can sit here and lie to ourselves but that's not going to make it true. Think about it ALL of the shoes from the Galaxy pack sold out and ALL of them where limited releases also so why would these sit? You even have a lot of people saying they look better then the galaxy foamposites and every place they where selling the shoe early or reselling them charged 5 times the price and the shoe still sold out! They were selling them for like 600 on air night and for 500 on flight club and the shoes only retail for 140! All I'm going to say is sleep if you want too 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^ I Don't Know 'Bout These Other Cats, But I'm WIDE AWAKE When It Comes To This Release!
a_brown_eyeball_060918.300w.jpg

LOL all this mysteriousness is giving me more hope on this release

if your shoes ripped in a game just from someone stepping on them you might want to switch to something else. i think he should switch to foams. full length zoom double stacked in the heel > heel and forefoot, and the plastic on the foams is much more durable andnwont rip lol.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Yo, why am i hearing that these may never release because Blake is going to Under Armor.

i heard that same thing here in LA. Deandre Jordan wears UA and they want Blake to pair with his best pal. Lame. Blake probably thinks he's worth more than Nike is willing to give him.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Yo, why am i hearing that these may never release because Blake is going to Under Armor.

i heard that same thing here in LA. Deandre Jordan wears UA and they want Blake to pair with his best pal. Lame. Blake probably thinks he's worth more than Nike is willing to give him.

Where Is JM When You Need Him?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Yeah this release is becoming real stupid! So ilike I said before I called to HOH in Harlem yesterday morning and a female picked up the phone. So I asked her if they were getting the Blake Griffin Galaxy on Saturday, then she told me to hold on and I heard her ask her Manager in the background and she came back to the phone and said "yes they will have them" So I tweeted Footlocker unlocked to see if they was coming out on footlocker online too and then they hit me with that we don't have any information blah blah blah. So I tweeted them back what they said at HOH in Harlem then they just tweeted me back this morning they will not have them on Saturday and they have no release information? Thiis release is so confusing to me and I don't really get all the secracy

This is why stores don't tell people info over the phone.

Originally Posted by prison mike

Joulze wrote

This is why stores don't tell people info over the phone.

indifferent.gif
 I don't know where you stay at 
laugh.gif
 but every time I call a store and a shoe is set to release they tell me when, what time they will be opening, and how they plan to release the shoe (RSVP Tweet wristband, raffle, etc) and that's from VA to NY...
But as far as the Blake Griffin going to Under Armor "rumor" that would have no impact on rather Nike would release the BG Galaxy shoe or not because if you anything contracts (depending on how there written) you would know that as long as a person is under contract they company has the right to use that person's name and to produce products to advertise their company with that person as an endorsement. Even in the event that person goes to another company which the only usually do when that contract is expired. The former company will still have control over what was produced while during that time that client was with them. Hints that why we have "Retro Shoes" and a perfect example of that is Kobe Bryant who we all know now is with Nike but his first major shoe endorsement Adidas that's why they were able to produce a retro shoe of him being with Adidas in 2011 from his previous contract.

So here's what we do know the BG Galaxy shoes are coming out we can see that from youtube videos, people, selling them, and stores knowing what we're talking about when call. But until we have an official release date we can just play chase the tail. And keep in mind the first BG Allstar Hyperdunk released last August too

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Can't blame him if he goes to UA. Likely more money and sig. shoe.
i guess, but he would be the perfect person for the air max version of the new hyperdunk.......... shoot just imagine if they added the new max/zoom bag to it??

@DR_DAMON BG should not switch to Foamposites. Those shoes rip too. In the exact same way BG's ELITE ripped. Something about the design in the lacing system that casues stress and makes it rip @ the 2nd or 3rd lace hole.

Back
Top Bottom