Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Anybody got a coupon for Champs I can use in store? My Champs got BGs still, want to pick them up for cheaper than $135 if possible?

That Memphis cw of the Geometric pack is pretty dope. Probably the only one I'd consider copping if I didn't have the BGs already.

That Memphis cw of the Geometric pack is pretty dope. Probably the only one I'd consider copping if I didn't have the BGs already.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

just peeped dirks pe in his new comercial all white wit a navy swoosh
smokin.gif

which commercial? I've only found 1 hyperdunk commercial

More info please. Will be picking those up.

Just got my club purple TB from eastbay!!
the "sprite" treasure blue/volt got from my local store with 20%
Here they are...

Just got my club purple TB from eastbay!!
the "sprite" treasure blue/volt got from my local store with 20%
Here they are...

Dope commercial but I couldn't make it out. lol. Can't wait. big dude needs some pe love this year.

From wut I heard alot of dirk pes this season

Dope commercial but I couldn't make it out. lol. Can't wait. big dude needs some pe love this year.

From wut I heard alot of dirk pes this season

Got my all blacks in the mail today from swoosh, been walking around the house in them for the last hour.  Can't wait to try on the court tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Got my all blacks in the mail today from swoosh, been walking around the house in them for the last hour.  Can't wait to try on the court tomorrow 
pimp.gif

these other colorways are ok the only ones that really standout are the blake griffin allstar games especially in person the shoe is tooo
 dopeee

these other colorways are ok the only ones that really standout are the blake griffin allstar games especially in person the shoe is tooo
 dopeee

Back
Top Bottom