Nike Hyperdunk 2011

bostonmarc, yup they are the wmns.

jersey sauce, I never 100% believe the pics on the sites (NDC, FNL, EASTBAY...) As you know, eastbay always used sample pics which sometimes totally differ from the release versions. Go to the store and check the real product. Pics are just for reference only.

Yeah but looking at the NDC offiical website showing the CF on the outer part in detail. Ive had people claim my shoes are fake based on these pics..... not impressed as you can imagine its always disrespect to have someone cleim this on your kicks when your a sneaker head.

Yeah but looking at the NDC offiical website showing the CF on the outer part in detail. Ive had people claim my shoes are fake based on these pics..... not impressed as you can imagine its always disrespect to have someone cleim this on your kicks when your a sneaker head.

Thx David Choi. Glad you posted pics of the "real production model"....cant find them anywhere near me to check in store so that helps.

JS"

Thx David Choi. Glad you posted pics of the "real production model"....cant find them anywhere near me to check in store so that helps.

JS"

Saw (3) new colorways yesterday. I liked the Lakers c/w best.

Also, I headed to my local Champs yesterday and guess what was on display?
A pair of the new mango Blake's in a size 13.
First, I didn't know Champs was selling the Blakes, second they had my size 13, third I got
a discount so I walked out paying $108.00
happy.gif

The new 2011 Hyperdunks are very impressive. Wore my blue/volt pair yesterday and am extremely happy.
happy.gif

Time to get more colorways.

First, I didn't know Champs was selling the Blakes, second they had my size 13, third I got
happy.gif

The new 2011 Hyperdunks are very impressive. Wore my blue/volt pair yesterday and am extremely happy.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

happy.gif

happy.gif

Hey bro, I had sent you a pm and you never hit me back... im guessing niketalk is a take take type of forum..

Originally Posted by NikeRider

happy.gif

happy.gif

Hey bro, I had sent you a pm and you never hit me back... im guessing niketalk is a take take type of forum..

wore my blake griffin's today at the gym. I've never broken so many necks wearing a pair of shoes in my life. So dope. And performance wise, the best I have ever had. Puts the kobe vi in its rearview mirror IMO

wore my blake griffin's today at the gym. I've never broken so many necks wearing a pair of shoes in my life. So dope. And performance wise, the best I have ever had. Puts the kobe vi in its rearview mirror IMO

Originally Posted by irishbaz

OK I need someone to put the record straight on these HDs.Ive been looking at the sprite colorway on NDC and it appears the shoe has the carbonfibre blk/silver plate visible on BOTH sides of the shoe. The sole on thesprite colorway also appears to be slightly translucent?

Are there 2 types of HD released or is NDC playing games? Ialso checked the images on eastbay and it appears that the HD 2011s have thecarbon fibre on BOTH sides of the shoe. From checking out the images here thereappears to be a lot of shoes with the carbon visible on the inner part ONLYwith the diamond patter rubber on the outer.

Heres an example of the volt colorway:

Without CF

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-Volt-Schwarz_b6.jpg

With CF

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-volt-white-black-01.jpg
no CF... the ones with CF showing are samples. they changed it up...

OK I need someone to put the record straight on these HDs.Ive been looking at the sprite colorway on NDC and it appears the shoe has the carbonfibre blk/silver plate visible on BOTH sides of the shoe. The sole on thesprite colorway also appears to be slightly translucent?

Are there 2 types of HD released or is NDC playing games? Ialso checked the images on eastbay and it appears that the HD 2011s have thecarbon fibre on BOTH sides of the shoe. From checking out the images here thereappears to be a lot of shoes with the carbon visible on the inner part ONLYwith the diamond patter rubber on the outer.

Heres an example of the volt colorway:

Without CF

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-Volt-Schwarz_b6.jpg

With CF

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-volt-white-black-01.jpg
no CF... the ones with CF showing are samples. they changed it up...

as of yesterday during a training session with the german team Dirk was still sportin some 2010 PE 

as of yesterday during a training session with the german team Dirk was still sportin some 2010 PE 

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

^ Careful, deadstockshoes.com has pictures of fakes listed. Notice the carbon fiber showing on the lateral side of the shoe - it only should be visible on the medial side.
454138_001_-hyperdunk-2011.jpg

And if you google the sku number for the black/volt/green (454138-005), fake websites come up in the results with the same pictures they are using.
NDC and Eastbay using the same images??

Yeah I think we have established that the images with CF are “samples

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

^ Careful, deadstockshoes.com has pictures of fakes listed. Notice the carbon fiber showing on the lateral side of the shoe - it only should be visible on the medial side.
454138_001_-hyperdunk-2011.jpg

And if you google the sku number for the black/volt/green (454138-005), fake websites come up in the results with the same pictures they are using.
NDC and Eastbay using the same images??

Yeah I think we have established that the images with CF are “samples

Back
Top Bottom