Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

My dude at my local HOH just texted me stating that they're getting pairs ...

Do you know someone at HOH? Or do they just do this for people at your HOH? Just wondering.(I do not have a HOH near me. Just curious lol.)
Yes. I definitely do. I'm very good friends with management at my HOH. I've known them for quite a while even before my HOH launched in my area a few months back. I get texted from them when they get word of what HOH exclusives and PE's may be coming to their stores in advance. I'll be there on Friday morning to see how many pairs I can grab. Definitely willing to help out as well ... 

For anyone wondering the Blake griffin hyperdunks will not glow in the dark..kind of a let down

For anyone wondering the Blake griffin hyperdunks will not glow in the dark..kind of a let down

I read they would still glow but who knows nad as far as avaiibility i called NT and HOH both said theyre getting them HOH didnt know anything about em till this morning. NTSF said its a GR

I read they would still glow but who knows nad as far as avaiibility i called NT and HOH both said theyre getting them HOH didnt know anything about em till this morning. NTSF said its a GR

FROM SOLE COLLECTOR ARTICLE- READ LAST SENTENCE

As it played out on national TV for all of us to see, Griffin took the floor in a similarly colored pair of the Air Max Fly By. Even without a glow-in-the-dark performance on All-Star Saturday, Blake, and his Hyperdunk 2011s, emerged as one of the premiere stories of the Weekend. >>>>>Luckily, the version that will release this Friday has retained the glow-in-the-dark, BG32 and 3M details of the original.<<<<<<<<<

Used arrows for empahsis, they will have the 3m and GLOW IN THE DARK

FROM SOLE COLLECTOR ARTICLE- READ LAST SENTENCE

As it played out on national TV for all of us to see, Griffin took the floor in a similarly colored pair of the Air Max Fly By. Even without a glow-in-the-dark performance on All-Star Saturday, Blake, and his Hyperdunk 2011s, emerged as one of the premiere stories of the Weekend. >>>>>Luckily, the version that will release this Friday has retained the glow-in-the-dark, BG32 and 3M details of the original.<<<<<<<<<

Used arrows for empahsis, they will have the 3m and GLOW IN THE DARK

Originally Posted by shox2001

anybody know the fit ? are they true to size or do you need to go up .5 size?

i wear a 12 in Air Max 90's and the 12 in the hyperdunk fit perfect

Originally Posted by shox2001

anybody know the fit ? are they true to size or do you need to go up .5 size?

i wear a 12 in Air Max 90's and the 12 in the hyperdunk fit perfect

Nike Town Chicago will get BG Hyperdunk 2011 PE...
Don't know any "further details" but Nike Town Chicago will have them.. 
happy.gif

Nike Town Chicago will get BG Hyperdunk 2011 PE...
Don't know any "further details" but Nike Town Chicago will have them.. 
happy.gif

@fastlane581 They will not, the Dunk Contest version was the one to do so.

Straight from @nikestore twitter in response to me asking if they will glow in the dark

@fastlane581 They will not, the Dunk Contest version was the one to do so.

Straight from @nikestore twitter in response to me asking if they will glow in the dark

sorry if i'm late I just found out about these Blake Griffin PEs about 5 minutes ago........but anybody know if these are Limited or a GR? I got a HOH about an hour from me so if they're gonna be limited I'd just go there, but if they're GR I could save myself a trip and cop on Eastbay, NDC, or at my local Champs . if someone could drop some knowledge i'd really appreciate it

sorry if i'm late I just found out about these Blake Griffin PEs about 5 minutes ago........but anybody know if these are Limited or a GR? I got a HOH about an hour from me so if they're gonna be limited I'd just go there, but if they're GR I could save myself a trip and cop on Eastbay, NDC, or at my local Champs . if someone could drop some knowledge i'd really appreciate it

those blake griffens are ridolous.. the colors are fire.. im not a fan of hyperdunks but the color makes me want it...

NTLV just posted this pic.. in what they loook at night with the 3m

281840_10150263167618579_65298678578_7737416_8323615_n.jpg

those blake griffens are ridolous.. the colors are fire.. im not a fan of hyperdunks but the color makes me want it...

NTLV just posted this pic.. in what they loook at night with the 3m

281840_10150263167618579_65298678578_7737416_8323615_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom