Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by zerimar22

Just picked up mine from champs at woodfield mall. can't wait to hoop in these!

Champs at woodfield had these, I wish I would have known.  It would have saved me a trip all the way to Niketown.

Champs at woodfield had these, I wish I would have known.  It would have saved me a trip all the way to Niketown.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Coo.  Thats what I was hoping.  Thanks for the confirmation fellas.  Almost wondering if these are double-up worthy
happy.gif
I think so. It's rare for newer sneakers to have that nostalgia or history factor. These have "that feeling" to me even though Blake chose to wear the Fly Bys instead of these..  The last time I had this sort of feeling was for the "61 pt" Del Sol Kobe IV's..  It's kinda hard nowadays to relate shoes to the current players.  Anyone else agree?

edit: Almost forgot about Durant's performance in the "Stoplight Pack" KD3's
pimp.gif

Coo.  Thats what I was hoping.  Thanks for the confirmation fellas.  Almost wondering if these are double-up worthy
happy.gif
I think so. It's rare for newer sneakers to have that nostalgia or history factor. These have "that feeling" to me even though Blake chose to wear the Fly Bys instead of these..  The last time I had this sort of feeling was for the "61 pt" Del Sol Kobe IV's..  It's kinda hard nowadays to relate shoes to the current players.  Anyone else agree?

edit: Almost forgot about Durant's performance in the "Stoplight Pack" KD3's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by generaiya

so in person do these look more Red than Mango?  Seem very similar to Kobe 5 ASG colorway if I am not mistaken. 

Thanks.
Generaiya would like to confirm they are more Mango than Red. Not like the Kobe 5 ASG colorway, more like the Kobe VI Barcelonas.

I concur. They definitely mirror the shade of the Kobe Barcas 
isnt that the color the box says they are?  bright mango.....(not to sound like a smartass)

so in person do these look more Red than Mango?  Seem very similar to Kobe 5 ASG colorway if I am not mistaken. 

Thanks.
Generaiya would like to confirm they are more Mango than Red. Not like the Kobe 5 ASG colorway, more like the Kobe VI Barcelonas.

isnt that the color the box says they are?  bright mango.....(not to sound like a smartass)

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by AirJordans45

Got to NT Boston at like 9:55 and was able to get a 9 and 9.5... they still had a few pairs in larger sizes when I left if anyone in Boston is still lookin

how'd you get 2 pair? they told me it was 1 per person
i was last in line so after i got mine i asked if i could grab another because no one was behind me... they said no but that i could wait till 10:30 for another pair

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by AirJordans45

Got to NT Boston at like 9:55 and was able to get a 9 and 9.5... they still had a few pairs in larger sizes when I left if anyone in Boston is still lookin

how'd you get 2 pair? they told me it was 1 per person
i was last in line so after i got mine i asked if i could grab another because no one was behind me... they said no but that i could wait till 10:30 for another pair

Originally Posted by jkjordan

yeah man i read somewhere that some champs locations got them, so i decided to give them a call. saved me a trip to Riverside! haha 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jkjordan

yeah man i read somewhere that some champs locations got them, so i decided to give them a call. saved me a trip to Riverside! haha 
smile.gif

Just picked em up. 
pimp.gif
 in person.
I will definitely double up when the price is right. I see these sitting at Champs for awhile and probably dropping to around $100. If people are still having trouble getting theres I will gladly pick some up at the Vault at a later day. No way Vault is gonna sell out of these.

I still wanna see pics of the jacket though...

EDIT

VERY HAPPY HOW THEY CAME OUT. The glow in the dark and crackle 3M is a nice touch. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

250252_10150341831381119_509326118_10430611_95290_n.jpg

Just picked em up. 
pimp.gif
 in person.
I will definitely double up when the price is right. I see these sitting at Champs for awhile and probably dropping to around $100. If people are still having trouble getting theres I will gladly pick some up at the Vault at a later day. No way Vault is gonna sell out of these.

I still wanna see pics of the jacket though...

EDIT

VERY HAPPY HOW THEY CAME OUT. The glow in the dark and crackle 3M is a nice touch. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

250252_10150341831381119_509326118_10430611_95290_n.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Yep you're actually correct. Just looked at the box now and saw that it did ...
10f3693e69fc372e9a4b01bff55aba51eaa0b1a8_r.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Yep you're actually correct. Just looked at the box now and saw that it did ...
10f3693e69fc372e9a4b01bff55aba51eaa0b1a8_r.jpg

Bumped into plenty of pairs today in and around NNJ. I don't think they will still thru the weekend but my 2 champs were flooded.

Back
Top Bottom