Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Blakes from Swoosh/NDC have been shipped will be here on Wednesday 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Same, they'll just be the pair that stays ds.

Does anyone have a pair of Creamsicles to compare them to? Just wondered how they compared colorwise.

Does anyone have a pair of Creamsicles to compare them to? Just wondered how they compared colorwise.

irishbaz...I have both (no pics to provide), but they are two different colors....Westbrooks 2011 creamsicles are a true orange but the Blakes are more of a mango. Definitely a different colorway (different in a good way) in my opinion.

JS"

irishbaz...I have both (no pics to provide), but they are two different colors....Westbrooks 2011 creamsicles are a true orange but the Blakes are more of a mango. Definitely a different colorway (different in a good way) in my opinion.

JS"

Originally Posted by adub beta

I wanted the Kobe VI mangos but didn't wanna drop $500 for them. I got these BG32 instead and I'm pretty happy about it.

I consider these my consolation prize for not getting the Kobe VI mangos ... but I'm definitely liking these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by adub beta

I wanted the Kobe VI mangos but didn't wanna drop $500 for them. I got these BG32 instead and I'm pretty happy about it.

I consider these my consolation prize for not getting the Kobe VI mangos ... but I'm definitely liking these
pimp.gif

True to size for me....it is a new last so do not base the fit on last years model or two years ago....fits like the KOBE VI.

True to size for me....it is a new last so do not base the fit on last years model or two years ago....fits like the KOBE VI.

Let's just put it this way.. It feels more true to size than the Hyperfuse 2011's.. They do run slightly narrow, so if you have wider feet I would suggest going up .5 size. I stayed true to size and they ended up fitting perfectly..

Oh and to the guy asking for a color comparison, here's a quick picture I took. Hope it helps..

Let's just put it this way.. It feels more true to size than the Hyperfuse 2011's.. They do run slightly narrow, so if you have wider feet I would suggest going up .5 size. I stayed true to size and they ended up fitting perfectly..

Oh and to the guy asking for a color comparison, here's a quick picture I took. Hope it helps..

To each his own as far as sizing goes.....I got an 11 in both hyperfuses and hyperdunks and they fit the same to me. As stated, hyperdunks are a little more narrow.

JS"

To each his own as far as sizing goes.....I got an 11 in both hyperfuses and hyperdunks and they fit the same to me. As stated, hyperdunks are a little more narrow.

JS"

Back
Top Bottom