Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Received my Blake PE's today..good looks to my boy
pimp.gif

Yeah- have to say, more impressive in person than in pics... for sure.

IMO, from what I have seen now, Hyperdunk 11 > Hyperfuse 11.  I will look to ball in these soon and hope that they are as solid as they initially seem.

Super light, super cushioned, almost feel like 3/4 tops with some added ankle padding to make them near hi-tops but not quite-  Definitely did a nice job with the cut.  impressive
pimp.gif

Yeah- have to say, more impressive in person than in pics... for sure.

IMO, from what I have seen now, Hyperdunk 11 > Hyperfuse 11.  I will look to ball in these soon and hope that they are as solid as they initially seem.

Super light, super cushioned, almost feel like 3/4 tops with some added ankle padding to make them near hi-tops but not quite-  Definitely did a nice job with the cut.  impressive
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Let's just put it this way.. It feels more true to size than the Hyperfuse 2011's.. They do run slightly narrow, so if you have wider feet I would suggest going up .5 size. I stayed true to size and they ended up fitting perfectly..

Oh and to the guy asking for a color comparison, here's a quick picture I took. Hope it helps..
Thanks for the photo, they look a bit lighter in color.

Looking forward to gettin my pair, I went with my size - I just hope they last longer than the jordan 2011s - I musta got like 2 months outta those before they fell apart, not a durable shoe for ballin at all.

Let's just put it this way.. It feels more true to size than the Hyperfuse 2011's.. They do run slightly narrow, so if you have wider feet I would suggest going up .5 size. I stayed true to size and they ended up fitting perfectly..

Oh and to the guy asking for a color comparison, here's a quick picture I took. Hope it helps..
Thanks for the photo, they look a bit lighter in color.

Looking forward to gettin my pair, I went with my size - I just hope they last longer than the jordan 2011s - I musta got like 2 months outta those before they fell apart, not a durable shoe for ballin at all.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Anyone know if the Black 10.0 shirt is available on its own or just with the pack?

impatiently awaiting mine from UPS.
mad.gif

As of right now, the black 10.0 shirt is only available at the Nike Vault

Tee should be available at select Champs Sports stores end of next week...

JM

Anyone know if the Black 10.0 shirt is available on its own or just with the pack?

mad.gif

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

mad.gif

JM
Is the tee only gonna b based at Champs Sports stores in L.A. or will this include NYC and other locations..really want the tee..

mad.gif

JM
Is the tee only gonna b based at Champs Sports stores in L.A. or will this include NYC and other locations..really want the tee..

mad.gif

JM
Thanks JM.  Good info- appreciate it.

mad.gif

JM
Thanks JM.  Good info- appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom