Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Blake Griffin Hyperdunk 2011s are available at Nike store in Northpark Center in Dallas. Still FSR. These are also available in the HOH and you can use the bday coupon.

Blake Griffin Hyperdunk 2011s are available at Nike store in Northpark Center in Dallas. Still FSR. These are also available in the HOH and you can use the bday coupon.

Hands down the Hyperdunk 2011 beats the snot out of the Hyper down on it's luck 2010, a pathetic shoe.
Really love these and am surprised at the nice colors already released. Picked up the candy apple at HOH and was rocking em out today.

Hands down the Hyperdunk 2011 beats the snot out of the Hyper down on it's luck 2010, a pathetic shoe.
Really love these and am surprised at the nice colors already released. Picked up the candy apple at HOH and was rocking em out today.

Big Steph Curry fan here, so I have to admit that'd be the first PE I would've really wanted in a while. Can't wait to see possible pics.

Big Steph Curry fan here, so I have to admit that'd be the first PE I would've really wanted in a while. Can't wait to see possible pics.

Originally Posted by speedolrac

must have missed the 12 on NDC bc I dont see them anywhere.  Been looking for that size for a while

Originally Posted by speedolrac

must have missed the 12 on NDC bc I dont see them anywhere.  Been looking for that size for a while

Looking at all of the pics, I went ahead, took the bait and copped from another NTer. Can't wait to see them in person. 

Looking at all of the pics, I went ahead, took the bait and copped from another NTer. Can't wait to see them in person. 

Team Bank colors available@Eastbay!!!

Damn!! I want all of them!!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i see they are selling orange colorways this year.

Looks like they are on eastbay.
I'm holding out for NikeID. Really Hoping they have some good options

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i see they are selling orange colorways this year.

Looks like they are on eastbay.
I'm holding out for NikeID. Really Hoping they have some good options

Back
Top Bottom