Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by johngotty

tumblr_lx6nxyMMEz1qasfz9o1_500.jpg

Love these.

I think they have more stuff coming for Blake. No official announcements yet though.
yo can you find these still in stores or are they sold out?

Originally Posted by johngotty

tumblr_lx6nxyMMEz1qasfz9o1_500.jpg

Love these.

I think they have more stuff coming for Blake. No official announcements yet though.
yo can you find these still in stores or are they sold out?

The Blake Shows are completely sold out in stores I believe; I would love to have them though...

The Blake Shows are completely sold out in stores I believe; I would love to have them though...

Originally Posted by xnhd12

Yeah, will be hard to find them on shelves but not impossible. Depends on your area I guess.

I think I'll skip the new black ones on Eastbay and shoot for the red. A few nights ago, he was playing in a red pair and I told myself, "Man, I'd love to snag a red pr for the rotation." God must have been eavesdropping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xnhd12

Yeah, will be hard to find them on shelves but not impossible. Depends on your area I guess.

I think I'll skip the new black ones on Eastbay and shoot for the red. A few nights ago, he was playing in a red pair and I told myself, "Man, I'd love to snag a red pr for the rotation." God must have been eavesdropping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

The newest set of PEs on Eastbay appear to be back-oredered already, any1 think they will get a re-stock???
Just to make it clear, these are actually up as a preorder. We have not yet received our initial shipment and are taking orders early.

EastbayRep - Ryan

The newest set of PEs on Eastbay appear to be back-oredered already, any1 think they will get a re-stock???
Just to make it clear, these are actually up as a preorder. We have not yet received our initial shipment and are taking orders early.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan

And completely out of my size already.  This sucks.  

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by clkru

EastbayRep - Ryan
At the time of this post, all the sizes are still available for both colorways.  If you are trying to order a size and our website says it is sold out, I would recommend calling in to pre-order the shoes over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by clkru

EastbayRep - Ryan
At the time of this post, all the sizes are still available for both colorways.  If you are trying to order a size and our website says it is sold out, I would recommend calling in to pre-order the shoes over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom