Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Anybody know if HOH Beverly center or Lakewood will release PS aways??
And if you guys know if bday coupons can be used?

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

So what's the official release date for the Blake Griffin galaxys?

nerd.gif

Stoked that these appear to be sitting. I'll pick up at least one pair once they get discounted. Love the hyperdunk and I'm excited to see how all the new tech works with it.

Stoked that these appear to be sitting. I'll pick up at least one pair once they get discounted. Love the hyperdunk and I'm excited to see how all the new tech works with it.

Left from HOHLA a whole to find out no away hyperdunks were shipped only home cw. So I walked out was tempted to get Lebrons but it's too much for $250 with tax

Left from HOHLA a whole to find out no away hyperdunks were shipped only home cw. So I walked out was tempted to get Lebrons but it's too much for $250 with tax

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Elite > Blake.

Clean shoes > colorful fruity shoes

The Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks that are releasing aren't the real colorful or "fruity" ones and there still a clean looking shoe that's $140 while the "Elite" Hyperdunk are over priced at $200
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and is a shoe destine to have a warm place on the sales rack and outlets and are the WORST shoe by far of the entire Elite Series pack!! But of course this is just my opinion but a shoe with more detailing being bumped up just $5 to $140 from the typical Hyperdunk release of $135 makes a lot more sense to me than a shoe that is just basically one solid color with a gold Nike check that is bumped up $65 to make a pair of  Hyperdunks that cost $200
30t6p3b.gif

The ones that arent set to release (but hoping they really do) are clean looking too, but different strokes for different folks.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Elite > Blake.

The Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks that are releasing aren't the real colorful or "fruity" ones and there still a clean looking shoe that's $140 while the "Elite" Hyperdunk are over priced at $200
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and is a shoe destine to have a warm place on the sales rack and outlets and are the WORST shoe by far of the entire Elite Series pack!! But of course this is just my opinion but a shoe with more detailing being bumped up just $5 to $140 from the typical Hyperdunk release of $135 makes a lot more sense to me than a shoe that is just basically one solid color with a gold Nike check that is bumped up $65 to make a pair of  Hyperdunks that cost $200
30t6p3b.gif
I didn't say im going to drop $200 bucks on them bro. Don't make assumption man. I said to me the Elite look better than these galaxy Blake hd. Galaxy theme. A bunch of random color mashed up with speckles stars etc everywhere. That is fruity to me. Nothing is clean about it. The Elite on the other hand is all white with a hint of gold and a clear sole. It's a much better looking shoes. I didn't say anything about me paying 200 for them . I won't even pay 150 for them but if i have a choice to pick which shoes to wear. I'd pick the elite home

Originally Posted by Joulze

Elite > Blake.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I didn't say im going to drop $200 bucks on them bro. Don't make assumption man. I said to me the Elite look better than these galaxy Blake hd. Galaxy theme. A bunch of random color mashed up with speckles stars etc everywhere. That is fruity to me. Nothing is clean about it. The Elite on the other hand is all white with a hint of gold and a clear sole. It's a much better looking shoes. I didn't say anything about me paying 200 for them . I won't even pay 150 for them but if i have a choice to pick which shoes to wear. I'd pick the elite home

Sorry for the "assumption"
laugh.gif
I just didn't see the part where you said if you had to "pick" in any of your posts, I'm actually going to buy the Galaxy BG...It just seemed like everybody was saying the version of the BG Galaxy with the extra colors on the upper and on the shoe strings where more colorful but the ones that are actually releasing only has a moon print going all over the shoe and basically the same sole as the KD IV Galaxy with the stars on the mid sole. So I'm guessing you may not have been a fan of the rest of the Galaxy pack releases either because this shoe is basically the same theme with the same color schemes
 More colorful
 Less colorful 

Back
Top Bottom