Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Available in July

I think people are turned off by the price. i haven't gotten a chance to ball in mine yet but I'm going to try next weekend when I have access to a gym again.
I think white flyknit will get dirty really fast. I currently have the Oreo colorway.

I think they are pretty dope. But when i get close to purchasing one, i could a pair of kb 11s, kd9s, or even about the crazy explosive and the clb 2016 together. If these were 160 or 175 i would love to cop them. I bet they hit some discounts tho

I used a coupon on EB for a pair of the flyknits for a small disco. Gonna use these for my fall league. Want to run a couple summer games as the test tho..went TTS, I never size down. If its too roomy I accommodate with an Xtra sock or thicker insole. If that fails then id consider sizing down.

Last edited:
These came in. Feel good but need a thicker insole as they're a little long in length. Very comfortable and light as hell. Will walk around with a thicker insole before ballin tho sunday

I ordered the USA lows that released, last Saturday.  They were supposed to arrive, yesterday, but I got an e-mail saying there's a delay and that they will ship on or before 09/01.  I can't wait to hoop in them.

The midsole is thicker than the hyperrevs, so it mutes the court feel some. I find the court feel to be good.
thanks. I should have expected that since hyperdunks are marketed for most players while revs are marketed for guards

Last edited:
Copped the black multi color for 120 on clearance last week. I find these to be the best ball shoes for me in a while. Much more comfortable with the doscunt price tho. Not paying retail for another pair unless Nike wows me...

Those both look good. I can't imagine paying full msrp but I want a pair of these on disco. Interesting how all fly knit color ways have translucent soles

Yah I want to get it on sale too but I am not sure if it will sit long enough, I think the white flyknit sold pretty well and these are so much better (and won't get dirty as easily).

Yeah...all black shoes, especially hyperdunks, almost always see discounts. Putting those greys in that category too. But if they dont, guess they're not meant to be for me :lol:

The black multi color was the only one to get disco'd so far. At 120 it was a decent pick up..

Back
Top Bottom