Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Available in July

I dont get how weartesters cant get stronger hoopers... no offense to the squad, its just if they had stronger players I feel like they'd really benefit from the added credibility. There's what, 4 reviewers? And 1/4 can hoop. Not trying to take shots but yall got Stanley out there hoopin in the new hd's :smh:

Ok, give me an example of a reviewer you believe based on playing style? I assume by saying 1/4 of us you mean Jarron. Which other site or reviewer can play?

As for Stanley, he lives in NYC, thus he got the invite. And from the film I saw, he was definitely one of the better ones there for this event.

Last edited:
I dont get how weartesters cant get stronger hoopers... no offense to the squad, its just if they had stronger players I feel like they'd really benefit from the added credibility. There's what, 4 reviewers? And 1/4 can hoop. Not trying to take shots but yall got Stanley out there hoopin in the new hd's :smh:

Ok, give me an example of a reviewer you believe based on playing style? I assume by saying 1/4 of us you mean Jarron. Which other site or reviewer can play?

That breakthrough guy and Foamer and his brother seem like they can play.

I personally don't really care but it would be nice if Weartesters had some bigger Basketball players.

I agree - foamer and buckets are probably the best players. Randy (breakthrough) is solid, just not a ton of reviews.

We do need a bigger post type player. My point to most of these people criticizing our skills is we are like 99% If everyone else that plays. Normal guys who play pickup 3-4 times a week with jobs and families. No, we aren't dunking from the free throw line or crossing like kyries, but how many people who watch us CAN do that?

I agree - foamer and buckets are probably the best players. Randy (breakthrough) is solid, just not a ton of reviews.

We do need a bigger post type player. My point to most of these people criticizing our skills is we are like 99% If everyone else that plays. Normal guys who play pickup 3-4 times a week with jobs and families. No, we aren't dunking from the free throw line or crossing like kyries, but how many people who watch us CAN do that?
I appreciate you folks doing the reviews, much thanks for that.  Maintaining a site like that is a lot of work, and I think that's lost on a lot of readers.  Like all reviews across all sites, everyone's experience is going to be different, even for the same shoe.  Reading weartesters gives me a good baseline of what to expect before even lacing up for the first time.  I have a wide foot, so reading that the HD16's would be really tight for the first few wearings has encouraged me to keep breaking them in.  I got them for a whopping $30 at the outlets, so as long as they're not hurting my feet after 2 hours of ball, I consider it a win.   

Best thing about you guys is the multiple perspectives; older, younger, bigger, smaller, you guys got it all. And like you said, pretty much all of you are better than almost everyone watching your videos.

Foamer Simpson? I watch his videos for hilarious moments[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nightwing2303 has good straight review. I rely on that

I rarely play pickups as I am 210(220 lb previously) 5'7 ..... but I practice shooting 6 times a week. Maybe I can do reviews on sneaker cushioning.

FKs look amazing to me but I'm more interested in what kind of flyknit they using. I would really dig a pair of mid/high tops with true breathable flyknit for casual wear. 

Looks like an updated version of the 2012s. Black pair looks good. Wish the midsole was smooth to break up all the lines from the upper to the outsole.

I have the Blue FK16 pair, and they are TTS for me

I am thinking about getting the Unlimited (Blk Orange Volt Pink), anyone know if those fit the same?

What cw are people going down half a size in?

nike-hyperdunk-2016-flyknit-game-royal-02.jpg

nike-hyperdunk-2016-flyknit-unlimited-6_qcyyvm

It was said all Flyknits should be purchased half size down from your regular size. 

Hmm, looks like I'm going to have to go in and try on a pair before purchasing.

Hmm, looks like I'm going to have to go in and try on a pair before purchasing.
Good luck finding a pair, I'm looking for FK's too. I have the regular pair in 10.5 but most reviewers and posters online say go down half size in the FK's.

Doesn't it seem like nike is trying to give us what zoom already is, except in a foam?

Yes, exactly. Which is what every other company has been trying to do since 1998. Adidas is close with boost, but it's a little too heavy. Nike has been trying to get away from air for a while, maybe this is it.

Last edited:
Have any of these guys that tried the shoe mentioned yet how the react feels compared to boost and lunarlon? I've seen a couple shoe reviewers try them out but haven't mentioned(in detail beyond "It feels good") how the cushion felt.

Back
Top Bottom