Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Sparks is a really NICE colorway. think might be the best one so far. really pop and go well with each color on the shoe
pimp.gif

Aren't the PE's releasing tomorow?My HoH claiming they drop next week,& the black blue & greens look sick in person,better then the iguana's,my spot only got 1 size run in both colorways.

Aren't the PE's releasing tomorow?My HoH claiming they drop next week,& the black blue & greens look sick in person,better then the iguana's,my spot only got 1 size run in both colorways.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Its tomorrow.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Its tomorrow.

Daaaamnnnn. I forgot these drop today. Going to have to make the drive out to HoH tomorrow then.

Daaaamnnnn. I forgot these drop today. Going to have to make the drive out to HoH tomorrow then.

Just pick my pair up. My guess that no one besides me scooped these up.
Man thos Westbrook's and LO's are bright.

Just pick my pair up. My guess that no one besides me scooped these up.
Man thos Westbrook's and LO's are bright.

got westbrooks/rondos and used my birthday coupon. I hope they have the rudy gays for awhile

got westbrooks/rondos and used my birthday coupon. I hope they have the rudy gays for awhile

Back
Top Bottom