Nike Hyperfuse 2011

frown.gif
need a 12

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

got these from 34th a little while ago. shouts to fellow nt'er pharrel? who was there too. my bad if i was a little short, i was in a rush
NP. I was trying to get in and get out as well.

These have a better fit than the first Hyperfuse. Still need to get your true size or bigger.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

got these from 34th a little while ago. shouts to fellow nt'er pharrel? who was there too. my bad if i was a little short, i was in a rush
NP. I was trying to get in and get out as well.

These have a better fit than the first Hyperfuse. Still need to get your true size or bigger.

Did anyone grab anything other than the Westbrooks? Haha

Based on today's PE releases, in person:
Westbrook>Gay>Odom>Rondo IMO

Bonus:

Did anyone grab anything other than the Westbrooks? Haha

Based on today's PE releases, in person:
Westbrook>Gay>Odom>Rondo IMO

Bonus:

I think everyone grabbed the Westbrooks because they're the hottest hands down.

I am thinking of going to grab the Odoms too...

I think everyone grabbed the Westbrooks because they're the hottest hands down.

I am thinking of going to grab the Odoms too...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

copped my Westbrooks also today.. and hahah alot of Westbrooks pe's .. and its funny how much this page jumped lol

Yeah I thought there was gonna be a variety of PE's posted on here, but yeah the Westbrooks blow the other PE's out of the water when seen in person..Oh BTW.. Did anyone else get their pairs in a women's size? Haha jk

Damn. It's either I get in the pool right now... Or go cop me those westbrookes. Coolgrey81's pic did it for me....

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

copped my Westbrooks also today.. and hahah alot of Westbrooks pe's .. and its funny how much this page jumped lol

Yeah I thought there was gonna be a variety of PE's posted on here, but yeah the Westbrooks blow the other PE's out of the water when seen in person..Oh BTW.. Did anyone else get their pairs in a women's size? Haha jk

Damn. It's either I get in the pool right now... Or go cop me those westbrookes. Coolgrey81's pic did it for me....

Passed on these today copped the electrics instead hopefully they'll still have the Rudys n odoms

Passed on these today copped the electrics instead hopefully they'll still have the Rudys n odoms

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wait.. What?! Are we in the Twilight Zone? Man NWT's pics always got me thinking twice about passing on shoes. Can't wait to see your pics on these..Here's one more for good measure:

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wait.. What?! Are we in the Twilight Zone? Man NWT's pics always got me thinking twice about passing on shoes. Can't wait to see your pics on these..Here's one more for good measure:

Back
Top Bottom