Nike Hyperfuse 2011

I've never been one to post pics of my pick ups, but I feel the need to do so now.

Check your local Niketown's, the MSRP on these is $105 and even the box label says PE.

Damn those are nice. Hope there not too exclusive, was hoping to get them on some sort of discount.

Damn those are nice. Hope there not too exclusive, was hoping to get them on some sort of discount.

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
  Hoping HOH has them.  Icy soles = death though.  Only using for bball so maybe I'll scoop...but that colorway is ridiculous. 

JS"

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
  Hoping HOH has them.  Icy soles = death though.  Only using for bball so maybe I'll scoop...but that colorway is ridiculous. 

JS"

not sure how i feel about the clear sole. shoes are alright though.

id like it better if they came out with a white based pe. orange mesh and blue somewhere on the shoe.

not sure how i feel about the clear sole. shoes are alright though.

id like it better if they came out with a white based pe. orange mesh and blue somewhere on the shoe.

I'm sorry SLP but never ever think that it's okay to use block lettering for your nametag again. Lettering is not your strongpoint, no disrespect.

But awesome pickup, those shoes look too clean! And thanks for the pics

I'm sorry SLP but never ever think that it's okay to use block lettering for your nametag again. Lettering is not your strongpoint, no disrespect.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

grin.gif
What the hell does that have to do with anything?...you act like buddy sat down and thought out how he was going to perfect his nametag with "block lettering", it probably took him all of 1 min to draw that out... Just critique the shoes and/or move around

Dope shoes though, That clear sole is gonna yellow like no other though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

grin.gif
What the hell does that have to do with anything?...you act like buddy sat down and thought out how he was going to perfect his nametag with "block lettering", it probably took him all of 1 min to draw that out... Just critique the shoes and/or move around

Dope shoes though, That clear sole is gonna yellow like no other though.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom