Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by jdotnas

Those westbrooks are dope called NTNY and they had no idea what i was talking about. What else is new. SMH
laugh.gif
Yeah before the rudy's and the other PE's dropped I walked in there asking and they had no clue. My homeboy was like "how do they work there and not know what's coming out?"

Most are simply there for a paycheck which is fine.  But I tend to ignore most of them when they try to kick knowledge about kicks to me. Especially the lames in NSW.

Yup, Harlems.. A friend of mine had an extra pair, lucky me..

I was sleepin on the Hyperfuses hard, I like the way they look on feet.. Might need to find another pair of these

Yup, Harlems.. A friend of mine had an extra pair, lucky me..

I was sleepin on the Hyperfuses hard, I like the way they look on feet.. Might need to find another pair of these

just got my BLUE version of the westbrooks in from NT chicago.....the camo and clear sole is a nice touch......what exactly is the deal behind these???.....dude i spoke to @ NT chi was saying they WERE suppose to be the westbrook pe version released but they did the orange 1s instead, any truth 2 this???......and can we also expect the different variation of the rondos to release as well????...thanks

just got my BLUE version of the westbrooks in from NT chicago.....the camo and clear sole is a nice touch......what exactly is the deal behind these???.....dude i spoke to @ NT chi was saying they WERE suppose to be the westbrook pe version released but they did the orange 1s instead, any truth 2 this???......and can we also expect the different variation of the rondos to release as well????...thanks

I don't know if this helps but...
I just copped some Russell Westbrooks PE (487424-400) at my local Footlocker retail for $105...

(847) 674-4130 Footlocker Old Orchard Skokie, IL...

I'm not sure if they take phone orders but for my fellow chicago heads who are looking... 
happy.gif

I don't know if this helps but...
I just copped some Russell Westbrooks PE (487424-400) at my local Footlocker retail for $105...

(847) 674-4130 Footlocker Old Orchard Skokie, IL...

I'm not sure if they take phone orders but for my fellow chicago heads who are looking... 
happy.gif

Can anyone help me out with the 2011 Low sizing?

The OG Hyperfuse Lows were too narrow for me, but the length was perfect.

I tried them in a size 8, which is fine for my other shoes (Kobe V & VI, KD 2 & 3).

I tried them in a size 8, which is fine for my other shoes (Kobe V & VI, KD 2 & 3).

Originally Posted by thaolor

Would like to know about the sizing on the lows as well?
The Deron Williams PE Hyperfuses are available but they're lows.

Originally Posted by TxRook

2011? or the old ones? referring to the Williams PE

Originally Posted by TxRook

2011? or the old ones? referring to the Williams PE

Back
Top Bottom