Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by sho3tym

313j2c9.jpg

Hi,Sho3tym! Would you mind taking more photos from different angles and post them up, please?
nerd.gif
Particularly insole and the back. I can't find any of these pictures online. Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

313j2c9.jpg

Hi,Sho3tym! Would you mind taking more photos from different angles and post them up, please?
nerd.gif
Particularly insole and the back. I can't find any of these pictures online. Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MJ2229

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I tried but since it was over the phone, they told me the 20% off for over $99 is for online only, and these aren't on their website yet. Is there any other way NT?
If you would like for us to look over your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the promotion code you wanted to use on the shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks EastbayRep - Ray! I called and they said they would refund me the difference. Good looks!
Awesome!  Do not forget, you can always send us a private message if you ever have any questions. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I tried but since it was over the phone, they told me the 20% off for over $99 is for online only, and these aren't on their website yet. Is there any other way NT?
If you would like for us to look over your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the promotion code you wanted to use on the shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks EastbayRep - Ray! I called and they said they would refund me the difference. Good looks!
Awesome!  Do not forget, you can always send us a private message if you ever have any questions. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

saw the rondo and westbrook aways at my local ftl. they're nice but they both have that colorblocking on the midsole that just breaks up the whole shoe. had to pass.

saw the rondo and westbrook aways at my local ftl. they're nice but they both have that colorblocking on the midsole that just breaks up the whole shoe. had to pass.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

I like the westbrook aways but not enough to cop..need those homes tho..
pimp.gif

The rondo's don't look like they should in any way, shape or form..(rather the home colorway)

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

I like the westbrook aways but not enough to cop..need those homes tho..
pimp.gif

The rondo's don't look like they should in any way, shape or form..(rather the home colorway)

For all you Hyperfuse 2011 fans, two outlets I visited today both had FSR's of the 2011's. I saw (4) or (5) different colorways for $79.99

For all you Hyperfuse 2011 fans, two outlets I visited today both had FSR's of the 2011's. I saw (4) or (5) different colorways for $79.99

Back
Top Bottom