Nike Hyperfuse 2011

i have the 2010, but now i gotta go get me a pair of the 2011. Best ballin' shoes since the 2k4/2k5 in my opinion

Needed new shoes to ball in, and couldn't pass on these for $20 @ Camarillo

photoxcm.jpg

Westbrook PE's are on sale for 60 dollars idk where to cop it or wait for Grinches to restock.... =/

Westbrook PE's are on sale for 60 dollars idk where to cop it or wait for Grinches to restock.... =/

Originally Posted by freshKRN

where at? Wouldn't mind a second pair for that price

Originally Posted by freshKRN

where at? Wouldn't mind a second pair for that price

NDC has the Alternate Westbrooks & Rondos, FSR, for 79.99; add WAFFLEIRON for an extra 25% off; hurry cause the 25% off expires today...

NDC has the Alternate Westbrooks & Rondos, FSR, for 79.99; add WAFFLEIRON for an extra 25% off; hurry cause the 25% off expires today...

What socks are you guys wearing with the westbrook pe (blue and orange)?
I've tried white and black, and both look bad.
Ankle socks don't work for me with this shoe.

What socks are you guys wearing with the westbrook pe (blue and orange)?
I've tried white and black, and both look bad.
Ankle socks don't work for me with this shoe.

I tried on the hyper fuse low yesterday (wanna cop a different colour online) and the toe box dug into the top of my foot every single step! Did anyone else experience this? Does it go away? It's making me rethink getting them. A little help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I tried on the hyper fuse low yesterday (wanna cop a different colour online) and the toe box dug into the top of my foot every single step! Did anyone else experience this? Does it go away? It's making me rethink getting them. A little help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom