Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by iamlegend

got westbrooks/rondos and used my birthday coupon. I hope they have the rudy gays for awhile

Mind sharing that birthday coupon
happy.gif
?

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn. It's either I get in the pool right now... Or go cop me those westbrookes. Coolgrey81's pic did it for me....

Wait.. What?! Are we in the Twilight Zone? Man NWT's pics always got me thinking twice about passing on shoes. Can't wait to see your pics on these..Here's one more for good measure: 

laugh.gif
naw but fo'real, the most simple pics get to me... and its hard for someone to convince me (by pics) 

dope pick ups y'all. i can def see Fresh going all in on this shoe. 

I'll see what's up. any pics of the olive colored joints?

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn. It's either I get in the pool right now... Or go cop me those westbrookes. Coolgrey81's pic did it for me....

Wait.. What?! Are we in the Twilight Zone? Man NWT's pics always got me thinking twice about passing on shoes. Can't wait to see your pics on these..Here's one more for good measure: 

laugh.gif
naw but fo'real, the most simple pics get to me... and its hard for someone to convince me (by pics) 

dope pick ups y'all. i can def see Fresh going all in on this shoe. 

I'll see what's up. any pics of the olive colored joints?

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

got westbrooks/rondos and used my birthday coupon. I hope they have the rudy gays for awhile

happy.gif
?
i would love to but my friend has it in orlando, and it was sent from ftl on a plastic card.  If i get one through email or hear of one i'll definately hook you up  

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

happy.gif
?
i would love to but my friend has it in orlando, and it was sent from ftl on a plastic card.  If i get one through email or hear of one i'll definately hook you up  

For those that bought them today how do they fit. I've worn an 11 in kobe 4s-6s and an 11 in all the kds which is a half size up from what i normally do. I've never had a pair of hyperfuses but i need those westbrooks

For those that bought them today how do they fit. I've worn an 11 in kobe 4s-6s and an 11 in all the kds which is a half size up from what i normally do. I've never had a pair of hyperfuses but i need those westbrooks

I'll have to post my pics tomorrow. I'm pretty confident that no one in Minnesota know about them so hopefully by the end of the month I can get all four.

I'll have to post my pics tomorrow. I'm pretty confident that no one in Minnesota know about them so hopefully by the end of the month I can get all four.

Damn!!!
Ain't nobody cop them Rudy's??
Hood17 you need to post them pics up homie.

pimp.gif

Nice pick ups on all the Westbrook's y'all.

Damn!!!
Ain't nobody cop them Rudy's??
Hood17 you need to post them pics up homie.

pimp.gif

Nice pick ups on all the Westbrook's y'all.

Back
Top Bottom