Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Also, how do these fit in comparison to the Fly Bys? I've never been able to try Hyperfuses on, the stores around me don't carry them. I had to go up a full size for the Fly Bys cause they are so narrow, so should I do the same for the Hyperfuses?

Someone's going to have to explain how that logo pertains to Rudy Gay.
laugh.gif

Actually starting to despise the use of hyperfuse on things, but Westbrooks are actually pretty dope.

Someone's going to have to explain how that logo pertains to Rudy Gay.
laugh.gif

Actually starting to despise the use of hyperfuse on things, but Westbrooks are actually pretty dope.

Went into HOH Boston this weekend with the intention of copping Westbrook's and Rudy's.

Tried them on, and they just didn't do it for me. Ended up passing on both.

2a7u8g8.jpg

Went into HOH Boston this weekend with the intention of copping Westbrook's and Rudy's.

Tried them on, and they just didn't do it for me. Ended up passing on both.

2a7u8g8.jpg

Walked into my HoH and left with these...

Gay's are the best IMO. Kind of regretting not picking up the Rondo's.

Can't wait for the GR colors and the NYCs to drop.
nerd.gif

Walked into my HoH and left with these...

Gay's are the best IMO. Kind of regretting not picking up the Rondo's.

Can't wait for the GR colors and the NYCs to drop.
nerd.gif

Is it just me, or the hyperfuse 2011 make the 2010 look like doo doo? I was comparing both of my Westbrooks, and the 2011 is so much better looking. cant wait to test these out on the court.

Is it just me, or the hyperfuse 2011 make the 2010 look like doo doo? I was comparing both of my Westbrooks, and the 2011 is so much better looking. cant wait to test these out on the court.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

^ i think it read RUD with a 22 at the bottom

In a different language maybe.

Westbrooks and Odoms are pretty easy to comprehend but these?

Maybe I'm missing something really obvious here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

^ i think it read RUD with a 22 at the bottom

In a different language maybe.

Westbrooks and Odoms are pretty easy to comprehend but these?

Maybe I'm missing something really obvious here.
laugh.gif

Iguanas are also on footaction for preorder. Are these PE's going to sell out soon? Still need to make my way to HOH this weekend.

Iguanas are also on footaction for preorder. Are these PE's going to sell out soon? Still need to make my way to HOH this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom