Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Im interested to see the pics as well. Also, does anyone know the exact color release for the GR black and neon green hyperfuses? The color blocking on ndc is different than the ones on all the other sites....theres more neon green.

JS"

Im interested to see the pics as well. Also, does anyone know the exact color release for the GR black and neon green hyperfuses? The color blocking on ndc is different than the ones on all the other sites....theres more neon green.

JS"

Going by HoH tomorrow to pick a couple more pairs up...might do an impulse buy on the Rudys.
laugh.gif

^
Was thinking about getting that colorway as well....these are so addictive. Ha!! Think I'm going to give a more detailed review once I play in mine again. Played last night in hyperfuse 2010 and theres such a noticible difference even I've only played in the 2011 once. Looking forward to your thoughts Raf.

JS"

^
Was thinking about getting that colorway as well....these are so addictive. Ha!! Think I'm going to give a more detailed review once I play in mine again. Played last night in hyperfuse 2010 and theres such a noticible difference even I've only played in the 2011 once. Looking forward to your thoughts Raf.

JS"

damn lots of Nice pics. def gonna grab one of those NYC..

wore these to see my lil bro play ball. these broke so many damn necks.. thank you leo god 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love these

damn lots of Nice pics. def gonna grab one of those NYC..

wore these to see my lil bro play ball. these broke so many damn necks.. thank you leo god 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love these

Got my pair thanks to some help...only Westbrook PE in Hawaii for now...will post a review later on tonight after my 2nd

Got my pair thanks to some help...only Westbrook PE in Hawaii for now...will post a review later on tonight after my 2nd

^Info on the camos??
I'm also torn between the black/blue/volts and westbrooks...both colorways are dope

^Info on the camos??
I'm also torn between the black/blue/volts and westbrooks...both colorways are dope

Back
Top Bottom