Nike Hyperfuse Low iD

tried to make some i could not change part of the mid sole. it was only black.

tried to make some i could not change part of the mid sole. it was only black.

Why are prices for NikeIDs so ridiculous now? I remember they used to charge at most $20 above msrp. The only ID's I ever made were airmax 90's for $90

Why are prices for NikeIDs so ridiculous now? I remember they used to charge at most $20 above msrp. The only ID's I ever made were airmax 90's for $90

The options are almost nonexhistant. I don't think the execution of the fade is good at all either. Plus there are better GR colourways that you can get for $40-$60 less.

If the difference in the price of the ID's is going to be that much more, mind as well have more colour options AND the ability to use different colours on more parts of the shoe. I mean, I thought the whole purpose of charging a premium was for the ability to customize a shoe the way we want it. Instead of making what we're satisfied with out of the options available.

Usually when a new shoe hits Nike ID, the official topic here on NT gets instantly bombarded with pictures of peoples creations. I don't think this thread even has one creation on it...

The options are almost nonexhistant. I don't think the execution of the fade is good at all either. Plus there are better GR colourways that you can get for $40-$60 less.

If the difference in the price of the ID's is going to be that much more, mind as well have more colour options AND the ability to use different colours on more parts of the shoe. I mean, I thought the whole purpose of charging a premium was for the ability to customize a shoe the way we want it. Instead of making what we're satisfied with out of the options available.

Usually when a new shoe hits Nike ID, the official topic here on NT gets instantly bombarded with pictures of peoples creations. I don't think this thread even has one creation on it...

Back
Top Bottom