Nike Jeremy Lin Thread - Hyperdunk 2011 Low "Linsanity"

I love Lin but I think these are a pass too. Hopefully next year he will have his own sig shoe.

Originally Posted by gopowergoh

I love Lin but I think these are a pass too. Hopefully next year he will have his own sig shoe.

why would he have his own sig shoe when players like deron williams & blake griffin dont even have one

I think I heard rumors of that somewhere. I'm not saying Lin is better than Blake or DWill but I think Nike would make buckets of money if Lin had his own sig.

cant see Nike giving Lin a contract just off his performance in the games he played this year....imo, its great,but OVERHYPED story.... people are calling him GREAT based on what, 20 games?
laugh.gif
With this "injury," who knows if he'll play the same, or if he'll even be a Knick....he will def. want that $ when it comes to signing his next contract

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

jeremy lin fan til he retires

I am too.  He might be a little overhyped but I don't care.  If you look at Nash's numbers at that stage of his career he wasn't much better than Lin.  Hopefully Lin can continue to develop.

Originally Posted by Gameproppa007

Theyre ok..too many knicks cw kicks coming out tho

I disagree. Im from nyc, I guess im biased.

Ill cop with a disco. Shoes look good with a mets cap

a little late, shouldve struck when the iron was hot. his brief time has come and gone already.

Waiting for a call to see if the shop I go too in NJ will be getting these.
Will def. pick up a pair if available.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Their ok. Would have preferred a hyperfuse.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

In case you didn't read it right: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
smile.gif

NDC tweeter said they were sold out in 5 mins, you probably wont able to check out after you add them to your basket.

Back
Top Bottom