Nike Jeremy Lin Thread - Hyperdunk 2011 Low "Linsanity"

decent colorway and a easy cop on ndc. couldn't pass on $100 and Lin's first shoe with nike.

these sold out lol WOW.

watch them magically pop back up FSR in a few. its nike's new hype building marketing scheme..

Anyone know if any chains like FL or Champs will carry them.

My local MoM & Pop will not get these.

Copped mine last night off NDC..100 shipped
pimp.gif
..gotta love this no tax on clothing below 110 now..
pimp.gif

I would assume these are gonna b rampant in NYC correct? I didn't see much info..

NTSF had about 40 pairs. only about 4 people in line when they opened up, though. weird release. 

They could have made the sole clear and added orange speckles to the midsole, but it's whatever. I'm a sucker for this colorway, so I had to have it. Got them off NDC last night with the KD Team Oranges.
It's this damn Blue/Orange and Volt/Black colorways that kill me, if it's on a nice shoe, it's going to be bought.

Edit: I ordered 2 pairs, so I might just customize the second pair.  Any suggestions?  Orange speckles is a must on the midsole.  Anything else?

Still siting in my HOH they look ok, they could of added more than just the insole though and you can't really see the speckled heel until you walk up on it

Really? They couldn't even put a Lin logo or name on the tongue or something? Why not just sell the damn insole?

These shoes were produced pretty quickly...I mean Lin wasn't hyped until a few months back.

That could be the reason for no logos and such on the outside.

Originally Posted by RipC

Really? They couldn't even put a Lin logo or name on the tongue or something? Why not just sell the damn insole?
roll.gif

Again, they should have/should still release these!
nba-feet-jeremy-lin-nike-hyperdunk-2011-low-pe-3.jpg

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Still siting in my HOH they look ok, they could of added more than just the insole though and you can't really see the speckled heel until you walk up on it

Hoh ny? Are these at Hoh la?

Originally Posted by stsfyu

NTSF had about 40 pairs. only about 4 people in line when they opened up, though. weird release. 
people lined up for these?! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these would be a sweet shoe if you are a knicks fan, other than that not too thrilled with it

Back
Top Bottom