Nike Jordan Brand Holiday 2010 Releases *CG XI's Confirmed*

Thanks for the info process. Looking forward to the Cool Grey's. Is the box different than the Space Jam's? You have me intrigued.

It was shown to me in a shoe box that was designed like a Christmas present. Bow and everything.
laugh.gif

I hope it ends up releasing with it. Cool touch.

yo, TPOB. do you think the breds will make a comeback again? i totally slept on these.. cuz there are (2) Jordan XIIIs that is comin out, i was hoping that it would be the same as the XIIs last year when they released 3 of its colorways.

apparently the black/red foams are comin back out....callin them 'coughdrops' pretty similar to the pair from a few years back that stolen got....
oh and sig check for royal foams

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

apparently the black/red foams are comin back out....callin them 'coughdrops' pretty similar to the pair from a few years back that stolen got....
the sole is red clear sole.

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

the sole is red clear sole.

is it gonna be all across the country? will it be reachin the shelves of Champs and FL especially here in VanCity?

Was retail on the 2009 space jam $209.99? The CG XI will most likely have the same retail right?
thanks.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

Was retail on the 2009 space jam $209.99? The CG XI will most likely have the same retail right?
thanks.
Yeah the retail on 09 SJ was $209.99. Like all the other JB shoes that drop. (ie. XII & VI)
Seem like that's the base price now.

haha ya $209.99 is standard - $229.99 for some premium stuff (spizikes and 2010 depending where you buy them).

prices are insane - i got like 2 or 3 pairs of kicks waiting for me at my NYC shipping address because it is so much cheaper.

Any confirmation on the Infrared Pack yet? International release or not?

we are getting the infrared pack. i don't think international release anymore since canada is no longer considered international for Nike. foot locker and champs should be getting infrared packs. just check with your store and pre-order whenever you can.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^

Havent heard anything on them.

COOL GREY XI'S CONFIRMED FOR HOLIDAY.

The box its almost as cool as the shoes.
pimp.gif

borat2thumbsup2.th.jpg

It was shown to me in a shoe box that was designed like a Christmas present. Bow and everything.
laugh.gif

tigergrimacesok9.jpg

Well atleast we don't have to wrap it up for Xmas.

Originally Posted by Sneako

we are getting the infrared pack. i don't think international release anymore since canada is no longer considered international for Nike. foot locker and champs should be getting infrared packs. just check with your store and pre-order whenever you can.
Just when I was about to retire all this heat keeps poppin up...

Glad I passed on those black/varsity reds now.

Footlocker and champs? So there's not really limited? Great
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Footlocker and champs? So there's not really limited? Great
happy.gif
I wouldn't say not limited.
Yes the chains are getting them, but I would expect only the high volume stores.

i hope the infrared pack makes it to 50 weekend and that its included... if so im glad i passed on the varsity reds

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i hope the infrared pack makes it to 50 weekend and that its included... if so im glad i passed on the varsity reds

No way this is happening... maybe if they stay like 3 months on racks, and we all know it's not gonna happen
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Do you know what the retail will be for the flint 13's and the cool grey 11's??
$209.99 seems to be the base price for these.
That was the retail for XI, XII, and VI.
Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

No way this is happening... maybe if they stay like 3 months on racks, and we all know it's not gonna happen
tongue.gif
You never know, I remember seeing DMP I & VII, months later. (on shelves even on some stores)
Though they're not anticipated release. But I think DMP V is the closes one in terms of it. IMO.

^^No way this release will sit that long.
Pairs will be limited, and then will have to make it atleast till a second 50 weekend.
With all the hype, not a chance

With a lot of nice kicks coming out, I'm going to need to sell some of my multiple pairs to be able to buy some of them.

check my sig!

laugh.gif

can you post pics of the box?

All those DMPs were readily available on EA however as stated previously this Infrared pack likely won't since people actually want both pairs in this pack.  I'll be more than happy with 30.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

All those DMPs were readily available on EA however as stated previously this Infrared pack likely won't since people actually want both pairs in this pack.  I'll be more than happy with 30.
I doubt we'll even be able to get 30%.
Look at the recent big releases that didn't have the 30, only had SPC, or nothing at all.
CDP 11/12=Nothing
Space Jam 11=Nothing
True Blue 3=SPC only
All Star LBJ 7=SPC

Those releases were pretty limited, and are comparable to the Infrared Pack. IMO it doesn't look good for the discount.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

I doubt we'll even be able to get 30%.
Look at the recent big releases that didn't have the 30, only had SPC, or nothing at all.
CDP 11/12=Nothing
Space Jam 11=Nothing
True Blue 3=SPC only
All Star LBJ 7=SPC

Those releases were pretty limited, and are comparable to the Infrared Pack. IMO it doesn't look good for the discount.

Could very well be.  If the Infrared pack released alone without the black/varsity reds preceeding it then it'd be less likely.

It all depends on how many pre-orders get filled.  The one thing all those packs which didn't allow discounts (have no idea on those Allstar LBJs) was that they didn't have look-a-likes releasing before they actually dropped as well as pre-orders/inquiries months upon months ahead of time.  CDP11/12 & SJ released during a very favourable time of year for sales.  TB3s (first time retro'd) were limited to an International release which definitely helped sales.  Only time will tell with this Infrared pack...

Back
Top Bottom