Nike/Jordan event 3/27 at Howard Hughes Nordstroms Rack STORE WON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS TIL 3/27

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

The Howard Hughes location did not sell any one person 30+ pairs. Either in store, or over the phone. NT fam, pay no attention to the troll.

To those of you who where there, I hope you found something good. It was madness.
laugh.gif

EXACTLY, ignore the "troll". homie has been living in here since he made his comment.  regardless if its true or not, hes obviously trolling for some kind of odd satisfaction he gets from ppl bagging on him. 

nothing to be envious about. whooooooooooooop-eeeeeeeeeeee, he made $50 a shoe x30 = $1500? lol chumpchange. probably a 30 yr old hag bragging about $1500 lol
most got that and more on their tax returns.
Me living in here... ha.ha. How many post i have and how many do u have per day?? If you got 1500 in your tax return u made about15-20000 last year and love with mom.. lol  But im happy for ya now u can give nike more money. 1500 dollar pay day. Lol. If u must know it was 1156 after shipping. I kept 10 for friends and relatives.

1500 dollar tax return?? PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

learn to read "guy". im blatantly making fun of you for bragging about that MINUSCULE profit. 30 pairs? lol at $50 profit a piece??????/ lol and how much work did you have to do--- find and pack 30 different boxes, print 30 labels, carry 30 boxes, and ship em out?? lol

mr. mmoney lover, doesnt know when hes making fun of himself....
at least you can laugh with the rest of us! lol "(@ you)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

please leave, no one appreciates your comments, and you make absolutely no positive contribution to ANYBODY or ANYTHING

if you do stay............ please do us all a favor and take that AVY down with you in that bra, "braaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"
AND please down say thats you girl.
cuz if u do, i feel sorry for u, youre dating a "******"
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom