NIKE/JORDAN Original Designs/Customs

[h1]Any personal design sketches or customs designs of any Nike/Jordan sneakers POST THEM! show me what you got![/h1]

Last edited:
Hi rmickey68, start practicing with basic shoe proportions. Draw lots and lots (even hundreds) of basic outlines to get the hang of it. There are a lot of resources out there to help you improve. Keep it up!

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but here goes:
I'm trying to dye the cloth underneath the mesh areas on the AJ5 from white to either black or dark olive green. Anyone know what brand(s) of dye work best for this? Also, if the dye will eventually leech out to other parts, is there a way to "seal" the dye into the fabric?

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but here goes:
I'm trying to dye the cloth underneath the mesh areas on the AJ5 from white to either black or dark olive green. Anyone know what brand(s) of dye work best for this? Also, if the dye will eventually leech out to other parts, is there a way to "seal" the dye into the fabric?

RIT dye would work the best.

As for leaking, who knows?

ok so im gunna ask, how old are you, those sketches are not so great
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Ok so i gonna ask, why you judging my drawings? ..don't see you putting out any breath taking designs? 
indifferent.gif

tip: draw them bigger.

the tiny sizes of your drawings really emphasise your awkward (and sorry to say, childish) drawing style. bigger allows for better control and detail. lay down some basic shapes you want to work with then go over with the fine tuning.

practice practice practice

i just said they werent that great, good to see you putting on shoes what you want (i think every shoe enthusiast has done this) maybe use some tools for straight lines and such so that your ideas come off a little better thats all, i was doing this in 8th grade when i saw the penny 1s for the first time they blew my mind

Back
Top Bottom