Nike Joyride

I just noticed the holes in the outsole in a video I was watching online. I assume you can't wear these in wet conditions since they have holes in the outsole? Are the holes just in the heel area?

I just noticed the holes in the outsole in a video I was watching online. I assume you can't wear these in wet conditions since they have holes in the outsole? Are the holes just in the heel area?

Not really holes, just a clearer area of the outsole

Tried them on. Half size up for me for sure. They are comfortable but not like oh my God comfortable. Also not 180 comfortable. I'll wait for a coupon or for the sales to kick in

Seems like a lot of people are wearing them once and returning them immediately. Which unfortunately leads to a tilted review. How can you properly review a shoe that specifically says it will mold and conform to your foot after a set break-in period?

A review of a walk around the block is incomplete.

As others have stated, I'd suggest people try the shoe for themselves. And give it a more detailed/complete review after multiple wearings.

That said, $180 is steep. And like the OG Vapormax, I don't see these hitting clearance anytime soon. I hope I'm wrong though because I'd definitely like to get a pair.

i think itll hit the sales rack pretty quick

vapormax took a while because people really flocked to it and not to run but mostly for casual wear, they were selling out on releases while these are pretty much sitting everywhere

even the epic reacts sold better than these and those went on sale rather quick once the hype subsided within a few months

vapormax took a while because people really flocked to it and not to run but mostly for casual wear, they were selling out on releases while these are pretty much sitting everywhere

even the epic reacts sold better than these and those went on sale rather quick once the hype subsided within a few months

clearance stores plz

First time seeing these guys in person and tried them on.

They are ok, felt like sand when walking in them. Lol. In for a pair at around $100 or so.

22261531-51F3-4487-A9B0-BFE21E61A3B2.jpeg

Indeed. I'm not buying a pair of these at all unless they can be obtained for $50-70. Thats what I got my Epic reacts for.

PO

When one of the joyrides hits epic react sale levels i think i might cop. I think like $80 is my pull the trigger point

How do these fit, like the OG release?

The fit on these size wise is tts...wore these for a couple hours today and honestly nothing special. Are they comfortable? Yes. But I’ve worn better. Would need to wear a couple more times for a honest review. But after first wear not worth 180 and change. Shoe is nice tho. Got compliments.

Back
Top Bottom