Nike Joyride

Just go tthe nike+ notification for them....only to buy the white ones....its a pass from me

180 for these is a bit rich and I really want the Oreo pair so it's a no from my right now.

Cue the Shark Tank meme

ebates has 7% cashback for ndc so hopefully yall dont forget to use it

Really mad there is a lack of insoles, might have to wait for a different model, as a true size 13, I fill this shoe pretty well, and the outer edges where they stitch and adhere the bootie to the sole is VERY thick and noticeable, also Seth is right, there is a weird amount of air under the footbed... really comfy otherwise though. Looking forward to the next version of these but after I wear these for a week or so to check the tech I’m gonna return em to Nike, more interesting of a cushion than react though

I’m an avid Ultra Booster but immediately after putting these on... totally different feeling. Only walked around for a few but man..can definitely feel come conforming going on.
BEF243CC-526B-45BD-9921-94E7FC5E1BAD.jpeg F7EF7428-FA5D-47A3-9C42-AB3FA71E4FA6.jpeg 04939466-3D90-4427-B0D7-12DD648E9C97.jpeg 0D077A1A-66BC-43C6-9A24-EE9BF7FCF50F.jpeg

Last edited:
Glad to hear they're comfortable. I gained access, but I don't like that first colorway. I jumped on the react first colorway wave fast so I'll be more selective this time.

F66E7AF7-4109-418B-833A-C19473521128.jpeg

Straight out of the box to feet these do feel very comfortable. The immediate odd (but not bad) feeling are the two pockets of TPE beads at the front of the shoe. It’s a comfortable sensation but not one I’m used to feeling at those points of contact. Even though this version is dubbed the “Run”, I’d definitely say it’s more lifestyle savvy. In order for these to be deemed a more run worthy shoe, I think the heel unit would need to be bigger/have more beads or maybe more beads in each section in general?

I can definitely see a hybrid version now, with React or Zoom X in the heel of the shoe, then JoyRide tech in the front...now that would be a great running shoe setup for me (heel striker).

Still interested in the NSW Setter as well. Time to run them through the mill this week and see what’s what.

Comfort: Good. React is softer and has more bounce, the value of that is subject to your taste.

Fit: snug in the toe, but still TTS for me (11.5 in AJ1, 11-11.5 in AM1, 11.5 in VaporMax, 12 in Yeezy 700 V1/V2).

Overall Impressions:

The beads molding to your pronation feels legit; tried on the right shoe and walked around for a bit, then tried on the left and it immediately felt different.

Looking forward to scooping the Oreo pair under retail.

Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 5.45.01 PM.png

Last edited:
Suuuper comfy! Wouldn’t compare it to boost or react. It is it’s own. The beads hug your foot in all the right places and start conforming immediately

copped today. these are great!

for Nike+ members, if you reserved these, you'll get $30 off when you pick them up because it's more than $150. At least that's what I did.

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Where are the serious runners at to give a performance review? I'm talking at least a sub-2 half (and really more sub-1:45, sub-1:30)

Where are the serious runners at to give a performance review? I'm talking at least a sub-2 half (and really more sub-1:45, sub-1:30)
Why? Just from looking at the specs and the reviews you can CLEARLY tell this isn't a shoe meant for the serious runners....

i wouldnt go that far, this shoe could work for recovery days for the most serious runners, even pros

the yt reviewers that actually run in them are probably barely getting their hands on the pair and putting it through the paces right now

180 seems steep for these. Nike must be pretty confident that this tech can compete directly with Boost. But then again, this is the same company that put a $190 price tag on them trash *** Air Max's.

I’m waiting for the black joints. Got 120 worth of gift cards waiting.

Back
Top Bottom