Nike Joyride

Hey I got the blue pair this week and they are most comfortable shoe I own. The sole is as comfortable as Ultranoost and the beads do form to your feet. I teach and am on my feet all day. Also tried on the setter and the height is definitely good for my ankles. Hope this helps

tempted to make a pair on NBY but $200 is a bit steep for them with the limited options

Im still contemplating if I want to pick up a pair of the Runs. Tried them on for the first time today and I really liked them. Like everyone else thinks, the price is steep but have seen cheaper prices on the reselling apps. Personally, Id just use these for everyday casual use.

For the few seconds i had them on, i felt that the foam is much softer than react and boost, even on feet. I found them softer than my React Prestos as well.

Those who have has the shoe for a weeks and put good casual mileage on them, how do they feel now compared to brand new out the box?

Im still contemplating if I want to pick up a pair of the Runs. Tried them on for the first time today and I really liked them. Like everyone else thinks, the price is steep but have seen cheaper prices on the reselling apps. Personally, Id just use these for everyday casual use.

For the few seconds i had them on, i felt that the foam is much softer than react and boost, even on feet. I found them softer than my React Prestos as well.

Those who have has the shoe for a weeks and put good casual mileage on them, how do they feel now compared to brand new out the box?

having them since release date and wearing them pretty consistently, the shoes are a lot better now that they are broken in and the flyknit and beads are confirmed to my feet. You’ll still get that weird feeling with the beads each time you put them on, but it quickly adapts. Overall comfort for me is amazing and is right there with the presto/element/epic reacts, Pegasus turbos and even ultra boosts.

Also been using mine strictly for casual with an occasional treadmill run at the gym and no complaints

My CC3s are far more 'cushion-y' than the standard performance oriented Joyrides; not mad about it at all.

If I didn't know it already, I'd assume the soles and tech were completely different.

I went up 1/2 size due to some reviews citing the narrowness of the shoe.

BAB6352D-29CA-457A-818A-2569AC31516F.jpeg

Setter’s came in yesterday. Even though the Joyride FK and Joyride CC3 Setter are different categories (runner vs. lifestyle), they do feel like two different shoes with the same tech. Visually these look great in hand and on foot. Will put them to the pavement this weekend.

After wearing the Joyride CC3 Setter, I actually prefer them over the Joyride Run FK. They feel different on feet. CC3 Setters feel more solid and off the ground while the Run FKs felt more squishy and very low to the ground. The beads feel different between the two models for sure. On the Run FKs, the beads felt squishy and soft out of the box, while the CC3 Setters feel like they may maintain a more stiffer, still soft feel. Still really enjoy the aesthetic look of the CC3 Setters as well.

After wearing the Joyride CC3 Setter, I actually prefer them over the Joyride Run FK. They feel different on feet. CC3 Setters feel more solid and off the ground while the Run FKs felt more squishy and very low to the ground. The beads feel different between the two models for sure. On the Run FKs, the beads felt squishy and soft out of the box, while the CC3 Setters feel like they may maintain a more stiffer, still soft feel. Still really enjoy the aesthetic look of the CC3 Setters as well.
Tried the setters on and walked around in store they felt ok except for the outside ball of my left foot was hitting the beads funny wasn’t feeling them that much tbh. React is still king in my book...

Tried the setters on and walked around in store they felt ok except for the outside ball of my left foot was hitting the beads funny wasn’t feeling them that much tbh. React is still king in my book...

Fun fact, these have React in them too, which probably explains me being akin to them. Maybe it was the placement and one less bead pod on the CC3 Setter that tipped this one over the FK Run for me. The FK was very tight, like I needed to size up.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in below retail from StockX. These things are wild. It does have that lumpy matress feel everyone said they have. I actually kind of like it. Wore them around for about an hour and did feel them get more comfy over time. Im gonna wear them to the gym tomorrow to do some light lifting.

But the real test comes when i go to Disneyland in a week and half. These are for sure not gonna be my last pair of Joyrides though.

Back
Top Bottom