Nike Joyride

nike-joyride-cc-womens-bright-crimson-3.jpg

nike-joyride-mens-lineup.jpg

How durable is the rubber on the shoe...I feel like the beads will come out right before you log enough miles in them.

I'm interested in hearing a comparison between the Joyride, CC Setter & CC on which is more comfortable and the overall difference between the 3.

PO

I'm interested in hearing a comparison between the Joyride, CC Setter & CC on which is more comfortable and the overall difference between the 3.

PO

Joyride CC3 Setters take the cake for me. Not too soft like the Joyride Run FK. No lumpy mattress sensation.

How durable is the rubber on the shoe...I feel like the beads will come out right before you log enough miles in them.

I read or seen a video somewhere that it was tested around 200 miles (I think) of wear and tear, on the rubber sole and it showed wear, but not enough for the beads to fall off.

Also, I’m sure Nike factored this in after years of testing that the beads won’t fall off, they just wouldn’t release the product if it’s not ready to take the wear of running in them.

It would be a big fail for the model and company for that to happen often, if it wasn’t tested aggressively.

I like how the beads always match up with the upper. A big plus for me.

That said, they could be my first pair of joyride. I did see a flyknit run on the hash wall at my local
outlet for retail plus 20% off, I would have gotten but it wasn’t my size.

Those run small, if that pair was too big, it could possibly work.

I was wearing my pair the other day and when i looked down at them, it reminded me of a shoe that i couldnt put my finger on. Bugged me for several hours. Till it dawned on me that they reminded me of my old Pure Platinum Yeezy 2 inspired Roshe Ids! Light grey upper with a light teal bottom. I can say, pulling out my roshes did bring me back a few years

Attachments

• 20190920_190050.jpg
    20190920_190050.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 56
The 3 new joyride that came out today are $140. Not bad. I always thought they were $180, same as the flyknit ones.

I guess I’m late to the party or never noticed but these don’t have forefoot joyride beads?! Is that why they are $140. Not $180 like the CC3 setter, OBJ, flyknit run pairs.

The forefoot only has grip but no beads?

^^
I believe so. Think you are absolutely right.

My friend actually purchased these on Friday for a steal for me, so when I get them, I'll let you know, if there isn't a review/post by someone else by then.

PO

^^
I believe so. Think you are absolutely right.

My friend actually purchased these on Friday for a steal for me, so when I get them, I'll let you know, if there isn't a review/post by someone else by then.

PO

Ok. Sounds good.

I might go to the mall this week and check them out in person if they are there.

These are up on NDC along with a couple of new colors.

Interesting that these don’t have forefoot beads. $140 is not bad at all.

2DAAA3E4-8B69-41E4-997E-78F63FF0F214.jpeg

I gotta see the grey OBJs on feet besides that overhead view he posted.

Found these size 11 women’s pair at the hash wall in the outlet. Plus 20% off retail, brought them down to $144.

Had a $40 gift card from a previous return, so I paid $104 plus tax for them. I didn’t mind it at that price.

As for the sizing, 11 W is a men’s 9.5. I remember trying on the 9.5 at Dicks and I knew that was the size for me, the fit is essentially the same. Will wear them tomorrow and see how it goes.

41CF8E37-E1DE-4062-AA4F-993DC560EDC7.jpeg
D3914FE2-2C3D-4933-B049-283114F43F27.jpeg
AEE7E16C-F05C-4F55-9ACC-72CE4ABEBE48.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom